Any help would be much appreciated

• Thread starter Unformedeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Unformedeyes

I am new wondering if anyone's got some tips for me Attached pic is of a blue dream strain Started seeing tips yellowing and Gave it a flush on it next feed then on the next feeding was just water and now I gave nutrients my ph has been around 6 and my ppm around 900. Pic is of the star of week 8 should I be concerned of the new small leafs

Any help would be much appreciated
Any help would be much appreciated 2
2Bad

2Bad

1000w? Link me the light you got so I can see it. If it's true 1000 watts your light needs to be like 30 inches away minimum

2Bad

2Bad

Nvm I can see in the pic that works... looks like its truely just 100w probbably. Is that a new picture just now? Did you raise the light already?

Anthem

Anthem

I am new wondering if anyone's got some tips for me Attached pic is of a blue dream strain Started seeing tips yellowing and Gave it a flush on it next feed then on the next feeding was just water and now I gave nutrients my ph has been around 6 and my ppm around 900. Pic is of the star of week 8 should I be concerned of the new small leafs
Your problem should not have to do with the light. I would probably look at 2 other things. PH of the media and over loading the plant with nutrients. That is what I am seeing. Raising the light will help correct the problem, but your problem is likely caused by PH or Nutrient problems.

2Bad

2Bad

True @Anthem I missed the part where he says he flushed. Why did you flush? @Unformedeyes

U

Unformedeyes

True @Anthem I missed the part where he says he flushed. Why did you flush? @Unformedeyes
The tips were starting to yellow/brown and from what I have put together that is a sine of nutrient burn so I flushed about 2 1/2 weeks ago

2Bad

2Bad

If you want to you could do water/feed/water/feed. Less build up occurs for me. Check your runoff when you water next but for now i'd keep the lights at 26inches for now

U

Unformedeyes

I

just looked at those pictures again. Have you flipped to flower? I just ask because typically those lights have a veg and bloom setting. Just the blue should be on in veg
No one more week in veg but the light I got dont have a veg option so next round getting a new light

Last edited:
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Your problem should not have to do with the light. I would probably look at 2 other things. PH of the media and over loading the plant with nutrients. That is what I am seeing. Raising the light will help correct the problem, but your problem is likely caused by PH or Nutrient problems.
Very good helped me as well and you didnā€™t even know it , very fucking good man I also was seeing a similar problem and thinking was the light and I surly checked soil PH and sure enough low , correcting will ph up H20 as well as smaller nute feedings ! Good shit brother , happyreefing šŸ¤™šŸ¼

Latest posts

Top Bottom