Any idea on this fan leaf damage? And more questions

• Thread starter optical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
optical

optical

Hey all! New poster here, long time lurker.

Underway with my first organic grow here, using Destiny Organics supersoil and RO water that tests at pH 6.5 . LED 480w Quantum lighting

I have noticed some fan leaf damage today, and I don’t think it’s bugs to my knowledge as I have not found any yet after thorough yellow trapping and spending a day louping the front and backs of leaves, and haven’t seen Any. My hunch (and hopefulness) is that it’s the foliar sprays burning it, as I have been applying both their G Force seaweed spray AND optic foliar which may be overkill? Or, pH fluctuations. Or nute burn.

I am wondering if it’s related to the weekly feeding of their Amplify product, because for some ridiculous reason it contains pH down in addition to the fish hydrolysate ingredient which is plunging my pH way into the red zone. Other posts make it sound like further pHing it back up is a bad idea, so I don’t know what to do

First and foremost, any ID on this leaf damage?

And secondly, any suggestions on an alternative to the fish hydrolysate product included in my kit? Because I don’t like this massive pH fluctuation regardless

Thanks so much for your help all, sorry for the long winded post all over the place I know

Any idea on this fan leaf damage and more questions
Any idea on this fan leaf damage and more questions 2
Any idea on this fan leaf damage and more questions 3
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wind, bugs, overwatering take your pic?
Without more info it’s a shot in the dark:)

optical

optical

Oh! My apologies I was worried my post was getting too long as it is. I’m not sure which other information or photos would be helpful but I’d love to get it solved!

Wind is a good one, I didn’t consider it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Actually does look like wind, where’s your fan located and speed setting set at?

optical

optical

It could seriously be wind lol. I’ve got two Secret Jardin Monkey fans and they’re kind of blasting the plants pretty good. I wonder if it could be a combination of foliar spray and wind reacting..

Thank you my friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom