Any idea what the heck these are?

• Thread starter Rama777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

Maybe for the last 5 days or so now that I think about it, I’ve brushed off some tiny little white things off the leaves. Been scouting super carefully for mites due to my plants going hermie early on in flowering. Not seeing any but I decided to look at one of the white things because it kind of hit me that they didn’t appear to be random dander or whatever shit floats in the air and lands on plants. Any idea what in god’s name this is!? It’s not alive, but seems to be “occurring” mysteriously, to me anyways. Appears to have some things resembling trichome like structures not quite in focus.View attachment 2079510
Any idea what the heck these are

Rama777

Rama777

Inside is some white matter that I can’t get a closer look at. Has a plastic like encasing.
427166B5 7003 405B 81B9 8F1110197987

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I think it's a piece of perlite?🤔

Rama777

Rama777

No it’s some kind of life form. My guess now is a fruiting body of maybe slime mold. But that doesn’t quite add up because it’s not got any decaying matter to feed off of from a nice green leaf. Maybe there’s enough bacteria on the leaf for it to spawn. Super weird.

Last edited:
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

No it’s some kind of life form. My guess now is a fruiting body of maybe slime mold. But that doesn’t quite add up because it’s not got any decaying matter to feed off of from a nice green leaf. Maybe there’s enough bacteria on the leaf for it to spawn. Super weird.
Kinda looks like a baby snail tbh I have millions where I live if you have some old wire strip a piece of copper and put it in a loose ring around the bottom of your plant it repels snails and slugs

Rama777

Rama777

It totally looks like a snail! That’s what I thought at first except it isn’t. The “tentacles” are non-responsive to stimuli and I could be wrong but I don’t believe a snail could possibly create a donut shaped shell. It’s almost for sure an ultra slow moving fungal structure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom