Any ideas what the issue is ?

• Thread starter Del420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Del420

Del420

Hi all,

New to the forum and first time grower, just wanted to say hi first of all.

Strain: Northern Lights Auto
Date: Seedling sprouted through soil 11th May
Light: Led 1000w (cheap one) 24/0
Type of grow: Indoor/small grow tent
Climate: Temp 18-23c - RH 50-65
Medium: Biobizz light mix
Nutrients:Biobizz Alg a mic,grow,bloom and top max,epsom salts and some ph down.
PH: 6.5 - tap water, left to sit in a bucket for a few days to let the chlorine evaporate.

I've been feeding her just with water up until about a week ago. I then followed the biobizz nutrient guide on their website, started from week 4 on their schedule, but at half the recommended dosages. She was looking good and no sign of any issues, she took 2 litres of water with the added nutes and 3/4 days later I gave her the same once the soil dried out.

Thursday she was dry again and due a feed. I started to notice some issues on the bigger/older leafs. Issues below as of Tuesday.
IMG-1012.jpg
IMG-1013.jpg
IMG-1014.jpg
IMG-1015.jpg

I was thinking it was maybe a magnesium deficiency, so went and picked up some epsom salts. I followed the biobizz nutrient guide for week 5 and made up another 4 litre batch as well as adding some epsom salts to the mix I added a teaspoon to some warm water and dissolved it before mixing it into the feed. She took about 2.5 litres and gave me 250-300ml run off I tested this with my ph meter and it gave me a reading of 6.5, as of today she looks like.

IMG-1029.jpg
IMG-1030.jpg
IMG-1030.jpg
IMG-1031.jpg
IMG-1032.jpg
IMG-1033.jpg
IMG-1034.jpg

Any ideas on what the issue is and how I should go about fixing it be greatly appreciated, sorry for the long winded post, but I wanted to be as informative as I could, thanks.

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi great to read the full history mate look it’s N hungry the plant is flowering and it’s sucking the what’s is stored in the leaves seeing it at the lower half of the plant right ? If left unchecked the plant will suck them dry like a hooker on a Friday night ... what strength feeds are you running ppm wise ? Od

Del420

Del420

Hi great to read the full history mate look it’s N hungry the plant is flowering and it’s sucking the what’s is stored in the leaves seeing it at the lower half of the plant right ? If left unchecked the plant will suck them dry like a hooker on a Friday night ... what strength feeds are you running ppm wise ? Od

Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to read through it.

Yes it's mainly the lower half and older leafs, some of the smaller ones seem fine as do the top ones, a couple of the mid height ones are starting to show some signs of deficiencies too. I have no EC/TDS metre at the mo, have to get one ordered.

Week 4 of the light mix schedule I done half the dosages of , Biobizz grow, alg a mic, bloom and top max nutrients this was made up with 4 litres and it fed her twice over the space of a week. This week I followed week 5 schedule at full strength recommended dosage with the addition of some epsom salts which roughly was 2.5-3l.

Hopefully that's enough info, if you need anything else let us know, thanks again mate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom