Any ideas with my grow??

• Thread starter WHERESWALDO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WHERESWALDO

WHERESWALDO

So I'm getting a few spots on my older leaves that feel dry. And even some of the newer leaves feel dry. Water temp Is about 68 to 70 always. 72ish in the grow room. Using general hydroponics flora with hydroguard. They really seem to be slowing in growth and health. I did have an issue with ph being too high a couple times. I'm not sure if that's the issue or something else? Maybe somebody more experienced has some ideas. The roots on this plant does have a brown tinge but dont feel slimy. The other plants roots seem fine. But they both show similar symptoms with twisting leaves

Any ideas with my grow
WHERESWALDO

WHERESWALDO

My ppm is around 400... I would say she needs more notes huh

Madhatter91

Madhatter91

It depends what nutes your using and what week you’re on as ppm changes per week. You look to be on week one/2 I’d mix up a heavy seedling mix for it really rather than a week one may be too strong , ppm shoul be 0.8-1.2 from seeed to about week 2 , I use hygen if you google hygen feed charts they have great
Single part and double part sheets to down load hope it helps

WHERESWALDO

WHERESWALDO

I'd say I was running 400ppm from the start. About 3 weeks now actually. Planted on christmas. I just added an automatic humidifier to bring it up from 30 to 50% humidity. And changed water up to 900ppm last night. Roots are still looking healthy. I think the blue dream is nitrogen hungry

WHERESWALDO

WHERESWALDO

I've got a good variable fan speed exhaust fan. I keep on about 3 of 8. Cheap oscillating fan from walmart on 1 next to a 4" intake vent. Newly added humidifier that adjusts automatically as previously stated. It was steady around 30% humidity before

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Think they would appreciate a bit warmer temps and higher humidity but 47% is not going to do that.

Lights looks a decent distance but what are they?

I do see some purpling which could be from cooler temps.

At this age they can be fussy but as they grow a bit they should snap out of it. Seedling and young plants tend to bitch when in lower temps and humidity. If you ask me its a bit of water stress from low humidity. Lower temps will also slow growth.

Ideally at this stage they should be around 80-84f and humidity 65% ish. But that will likely cause water temps a bit to high, althoughwith the rea on the floor it may help keep it cooler. If you can bring room temps to 75f-80f and humidity to aboit 60-65% they should be much happier.

Temps have a huge impact. Did they slow down after being mover to a cooler room?

I would remove the covering on the hydroton so the res can breathe easier. Capping like that is going to make a jet stream of humid air up the stem and that can cause stem rot.

WHERESWALDO

WHERESWALDO

Good to know. And I haven't moved them. Just scooted the res over to remove the carpet underneath. I stuck the seeds in some rapid rooter and let them do their thing. They took off great at first. I may be able to bring the humidity up more but I'll probably have to turn off the exhaust to do so. The room can sometimes get down to. But usually 70-73. At first I was afraid of the beginning of root rot from light so I capped the pots to eliminate to possibility of light exposure

Madhatter91

Madhatter91

I’d check the temp of ur water bro and remove that carpet . Stick a humidifier bag in there also u want like 60%+ hum in grow and under 60 or 50 in bloom

Top Bottom