ANY IDEAS?

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

I have some upper leaves tacoing and some brown spots appearing maybe even a bit of purpling of some stem any ideas? They have only had 2 nute feedings in the last 10 days been giving them RO water or RO mixed with tap water alternate each time when they need it in between feeding ph'd to 6.0 to 6.5. I have topped this plant 6 days ago and the next day my dog knocked the pot over and it stayed knocked over for 8 hrs till i got home from work and noticed it. She lost 1 branch and damaged the underside stem on a few big fan leaves and the underside of two lower branches 7 wounds in total she was shocked pretty good that for sure. Is she still in shock? Do I have a mag def or is it nute burn?

20190617 181832
20190617 181840
20190617 181847
20190617 183842
20190617 181950
20190617 182756
20190617 182048
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

I have some upper leaves tacoing and some brown spots appearing maybe even a bit of purpling of some stem any ideas? They have only had 2 nute feedings in the last 10 days been giving them RO water or RO mixed with tap water alternate each time when they need it in between feeding ph'd to 6.0 to 6.5. I have topped this plant 6 days ago and the next day my dog knocked the pot over and it stayed knocked over for 8 hrs till i got home from work and noticed it. She lost 1 branch and damaged the underside stem on a few big fan leaves and the underside of two lower branches 7 wounds in total she was shocked pretty good that for sure. Is she still in shock? Do I have a mag def or is it nute burn?
Usually when a plants leaves curl upward it indicates heat stress , I grow in Las Vegas so I usually get that if you go to your near nursery and pick up a bottle of Dr.Qs one squirt in a gallon of water should be fine , the purple steams is cause by a phosphate problem and red steams are magnesium problems . If you check out this website
https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
It should fulfill you in any info you need . As of the brown spots I wish I knew what they were because my plants have the same thing .

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Hasnt even hit 80 degrees farinhiet in my area i dont think its heat stress.

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

it could be they're not using all the water they're getting. Don't cut back too much . instead of a gallon try giving an only half a gallon and see if that starts to remedy your problem.
Good luck

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Overwatering is from too much frequency not too much water at once. If thats a problem not enough drainage is the reason.

Top Bottom