Any interest in outdoor Blueberry hybrids?

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Ello folks

Been rooting through the seed stash and discovered I still have a load of (Purple Skunk x Mighty Mite) x Blueberry seeds. I made these in late 2007 to use outdoors in 2008, but plans went awry. The PS x MM father Autoflowered after 30 days, as did other plants from that seedline. I pollinated my special Blueberry mother to make a small number of seeds.

So is anyone interested in these? If so, I'll get em sent in to logic to list on thcbay.

T

todgerdelburro

I would be interested, yes, but I do not have the post count to go ono THCBAY and do not want to splurge this fine site with pointless posts just to get there !

I know MM has semi AF traits, but 1 month is really quick, hardly any longer than a "real" AF with Lowryder genes surely.

B

British_Hempire

I was surprised too but they were under 24/0 so it was definitely Af and the PS pheno's didn't AF, only the MM dom ones

T

todgerdelburro

I thought MM was a semi auto, not an auto .... photoperiod and pot [bound] sensitive, but not a automatic 7th node job ?

B

British_Hempire

I thought MM was a semi auto, not an auto .... photoperiod and pot [bound] sensitive, but not a automatic 7th node job ?

Well at the 5th node which was day 30, I had males and females that AFed, they were under 24/0 of fluoros and in coco so it wasn't photoperiod or rootbinding. The PS phenos had to be induced to flower by photoperiod, the MM phenos just started flowering and wouldn't stop so they got repootted from 1 litres to 2 litres and thrown into flowering, they ended up as 2.5 foot plants. The PS phenos didn't branch at all but the MM ones had a little branching, the quality of the end product lacked a little indoors but I'm sure they would have been a lot better outdoors. The cross to the Blueberry will up the quality, yield and resin as all my Blueberry crosses have been improvements over the original.

B

Bacchus

British - How do you think this cross would do in a high humidity enviroment?

How long do they take to flower?

B

British_Hempire

Not sure on the humidity as I've not tried it but I think it should do fine, the PS x Mm took 6-7 weeks after Afing, the Blueberry was 9-10 weeks so I reckon they will be around 8.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Those sound excellent Hempy,blueberry flava's really come to life grown outdoors.

B

British_Hempire

Yeah man, outdoor blueberry is killer, I had to cross it to something early though as I'm at 56N.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've put em outdoors late to keep em short and they'll finish up around the 2nd week of october. They turn very dark purple, as close to black as anything i've seen.

B

British_Hempire

Yes, pure BB will finish here too but October is often too late here to avoid mould problems, plants that finish in Spetember tend to be better for us northern fellas. The purple really comes out with Flo too, Elevator Man has down some interesting outdoor Flo grows.

A

andytoker

i grew some regular blueberry last year and it did well outside (greenhouse) but could have done with finishing earlier (i chopped it in early nov but still not really finished) great smoke - huge resin production.

any cross that would make it earlier would be well worth a try - i was planning to cross it with geurilla gold 2 this year.

so yes i woulod be interested - when my post count allows me on thcbay ; )

i aplogise in advance for my next 23 posts !

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
im intrested british i would snag a pack or 2

budboy299

budboy299

I am definitely interested in this too BH...I grew MM x super skunk outdoors before and loved it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom