Any IONIC nute users?

• Thread starter Budtimez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budtimez

Im going to be useing Ionic bloom and boost, nitrozyme, fossil fuel, and Green fuse root and bloom in a single cola grow. Anyone with experience with these nute? pros cons whats the story?

Thanks
Budtimez

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Very stable and probably the easiest and most user friendly nutrients on the market.....

They make a hard water formula also so if your TAP is off the charts high you can use the hard water formula.....

jammie

jammie

i use the ionic's line in 5gal dwc. love it, very ph stable. it is meant to be used with tap water so if you use r/o or rainwater, you'll probably need cal/mag

T

THegrowshow

Lol you have to be from Mich that's te starters kit that superior pumps while at the same time mixing up bathed of it in the warehouse lol....if you use it make sure. You buy the cal mag

C

crossouttheiis

simple and easy to use and effective, but get the cal mag like the man above said.

G

GrOwRooMGURU

lol

u r definitely from michigan i used 2 work at sgs and yes we push that shit on ppl its a good stable line just a little on the salty side

T

treetree

i run ionic grow in my veg my plants grow so fast and healthy huge stems there npk of 3-2-6 makes for fat stem and little leaves wich i think all fruiting plants should be veged with a think high N makes only leaves wich can be great for lettce but win you want a strong vascular system or a super highway for water and nutes i belive the high k and extra cal is what you need to run ..i highly recomed there grow there flower on the other hand i didnt like .......

S

Shiplessocean

As a poster said above, salty side.

So use Houseand garden drip clean, it will remove all salt and buildups of fert, use 1/4 strength first time if you don't start from get go, u must add every watering including flushes besides last fives days of final flush.

Best on the market!

C

cheech

What does salty side mean? Inorganic nutes are salts. Wouldn't being on the salty side mean it's more concentrated and you're getting more for your money?

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

salty means you run hotter and get faster salt buildup. DM works the same way. you get great results but your ppms can rise fast even when your plants are thriving. things can go downhill if you miss a flush. i've never used ionic, but the usage rates tell me that it's no more concentrated than anything else on the market.

D

DetHaze

It does run a bit "salty". Just run it at 3/4 strength and CalMag and you are running. Their hardwater formula is a savior for people using well water.

C

cheech

salty means you run hotter and get faster salt buildup. DM works the same way. you get great results but your ppms can rise fast even when your plants are thriving. things can go downhill if you miss a flush. i've never used ionic, but the usage rates tell me that it's no more concentrated than anything else on the market.

Let's just agree that all inorganic nutes are salts, so they are all salty, but that we have complete control over how hot we ultimately want our nutrient solution to be. Don't want your ppms to rise fast, monitor them and adjust your nute solution accordingly!

I do understand this salty talk if you don't have an ec meter and are fertilizing based off of what the nute company recommends. But then you do what dethaze said and use a smaller application rate.

Sorry to go off topic! Back to reviews of ionic.

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

I use ionic hard water with my well water and its wonderfull. Easy to use and if you get some cha Ching as an addative for the end you'll see a huge difference in trich production. I did a side by side. My fan leaf stems were even cluttered with triches. I would say if you have well water it's a great idea but I have no experience without.

Also cha Ching or Moab as an addative for mee maximize troches

shoestring

shoestring

Ive been using ionic nutrients since the early to mid nineties. Super easy one part. A little diluted but.like most one parts it has to be. Anyways dont listen to people that say its a little on the salty side. Its no more saltier than about any other liquid NUTRIENT SALT FERTILIZER on the market. If it wasnt salty it would be ineffective. So ive been using the ionic grow and bloom for soil and coco for years upon years and it is hands down the easiest, one of the cheapest, and effective nutes on the market. Also dont listen to people that say its a beginners or rookies nutrient line. Whatever that means? The standard ionic line is very popular with dwc growers as its very ph stable. (The old Heath Robinson threads on the web had ALOT to do with this too!) Anyways i use the line in a coco/perlite blend and get fanfrickintastic results consistently month after month. I also use a nitrozime/humic/wetting agent foliar in veg. Out.of all the additive/snake oil products out there (ive used them all folks) this simple foliar spray is by far the most effective ive used ...ever. So thats about all i use. Keep your total dissolved solids with ionic about 600 to 850 on the .50 conversion scale and your rockin fat colas for sure. Stay golden pony boy!!!!!

Canappa

Canappa

Ive been using ionic nutrients since the early to mid nineties. Super easy one part. A little diluted but.like most one parts it has to be. Anyways dont listen to people that say its a little on the salty side. Its no more saltier than about any other liquid NUTRIENT SALT FERTILIZER on the market. If it wasnt salty it would be ineffective. So ive been using the ionic grow and bloom for soil and coco for years upon years and it is hands down the easiest, one of the cheapest, and effective nutes on the market. Also dont listen to people that say its a beginners or rookies nutrient line. Whatever that means? The standard ionic line is very popular with dwc growers as its very ph stable. (The old Heath Robinson threads on the web had ALOT to do with this too!) Anyways i use the line in a coco/perlite blend and get fanfrickintastic results consistently month after month. I also use a nitrozime/humic/wetting agent foliar in veg. Out.of all the additive/snake oil products out there (ive used them all folks) this simple foliar spray is by far the most effective ive used ...ever. So thats about all i use. Keep your total dissolved solids with ionic about 600 to 850 on the .50 conversion scale and your rockin fat colas for sure. Stay golden pony boy!!!!!

Well said, I been using Ionic since they came on the market in the early 90's too. I never have Ph issues I bought a big bottle of Ph lower a year ago and barely used a 1/4 of If your nutes are on track the Ph takes care of its self. Plants love it no chemical taste you cant go wrong. IMO

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah. Never understood why it never was as popular as Flora, canna, dyna, an, or Fox Farm. Speaking of fox farm i remember when they first started andwere a very small company. Mom and pop novelty tomato and garden fertilizer company and imho never did enough research to get a very high quality nutrient geared to mj growers. Anyways ionic was developed by the owner of Growth Technology (an aussie/european co.) and thier resident nute chemist Dr. Carl Berry. They are the ones that make Clonex, Optimum, and Formulex also. The latter two not available from the American sister company Hydrodynamics International based in Lansing Michigan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom