?Any Light Recommendations?

• Thread starter RedSea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedSea

RedSea

Hello I am looking to buy a new light for my grow the space I have currently is 3x3 I want to get a bigger grow tent maybe a 96x48x80 in the future the light I use is a Meizhi 600W the problem is that it doesn't have enough par and generates to much heat and is not water resistant for future projects Im going to go for a hydroponic setup Im curious if theres other grow lights that are just as good as Spectrum Kings led lights I can get a 402C but the power from that is just to much about 480W so I was thinking maybe going for two 140w closet lights by Spectrum King anybody have suggestions on different lights and grow tents which are best for hydroponics that can fit 8 pots about 5 gallons each

RedSea

RedSea

Has the LED & Hydro combination killed your plants?
No not yet Ive used the led light before but did not perform the way I thought it would haven't done hydro before so when I start I will post more later in the future

D

devile

I thought MeiZhi600 is not powerful enough for your 3'x3' grow size, you need check its actula power, usually 35--50W/sf will be needed for bloom when you use blurple and red led

Top Bottom