Any Mothers Out There ?

• Thread starter costa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

costa

Hoping to get some advice from the mothers among us . My daughter told me she is pregnant the other day . She also asked me if she could eat brownies . I honestly couldn't give her an answer on that one there and then . What is your opinion on this ? Cheers .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hoping to get some advice from the mothers among us . My daughter told me she is pregnant the other day . She also asked me if she could eat brownies . I honestly couldn't give her an answer on that one there and then . What is your opinion on this ? Cheers .
While I can feel for you and your concern and question. I'm not sure this is the right forum to discuss it in. This is a cannabis news forum. Maybe try posting in the smokers lounge and you will get a better response.

C

costa

Yes,I noticed that . Also , the researches was apparently done way back when the thc % was a lot lower . Wonder if there is any mothers here on the farm that has gone through a pregnancy , and know from personal experience . But thanks again for taking the time Toaster .

Toaster79

Toaster79

Maybe @Seamaiden ,@Icristal or any other girl will chime in with first hand experience

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Stay clean for 9 months. Simple.

I don't think cannabis will harm a baby. However, if your daughter, God Forbid, did have complications, it might be very hard not to take responsibility for it thinking it might have been the pot. Tell her to stay clean, she is deciding for two people now, not just one. It's not fair to make that baby get high.

Would you strap a 1o year old down and smoke in their face?

Best of luck with the pregnancy. May you be the best grandma around.

Icristal

Icristal

Many years ago I quit while pregnant. Most ladies I know stop while pregnant. And Bulldog has a good point. So I would stop personally. I hope all stay healthy and it's great to be a grandma. lol

C

costa

Hi all . Forgot all about this tread ,,, lol Thanks for all the advice . The good thing is , she's staying off it completly whilst pregnant . BTW , I'm a grandad ,,,, lol

Top Bottom