any NJ/NYC/PA farmers interested in grow equipment?

• Thread starter hubcap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hubcap

hubcap

just putting out the feelers.

since operations have, finally, been moved to other locations, im left with one complete grow set up that we dont need.

comes complete with everything one would need for soil OR a ebb/flow hydro setup.

-tent (NO off gassing issues. plenty of pics to prove it......its an HTG Homebox XL. 4'X4'Xabout 6' high.) absolutely NO light leaks and works 100% perfect for what we need it for.
-600W ballast and air cooled hood
-6" inline vortex
-duct work
-speed controller
-asst'd duct fans and clip on fans...
-lots of pots...(3 and 5 gal squares. black)
-rez (think its 35gal)
-pumps hoses timers...
-4 lights. 2 MH 2 HPS, i forget the brand but 3 of the 4 bulbs have never been lit and the 4th has only been used for 12/12 for 6 days.
-can 66 air filter used for a total of 6 days. comes with 6'flange.

the whole kitten kaboodle.
the only thing one would need is rockwool if deciding to go ebb/flow. thats IT. ill even include all my nutes and pH adjustments. and some seed stock to sweeten the deal.....(seeds for offer will be shared with potential buyers only.)

id prefer to dish the WHOLE kit and NOT part it out but, of course for the right prices i can be presuaded.
just know that if i DO decide to part it out, it might cost you a lil more than buying the whole kit.

i need it gone ASAP and have no time for ill take 2 pots.....ill take the ballast......ill take the tent...

IT ALL MUST GO. As a COMPLETE unit would be ultimately preferred and will have the best negotiating power against me.

i can post pics but only if there is an interest.

this setup is COMPLETE.

must be in NJ/NY/PA area for im not bothering shipping this gear. simply too much work and cost to do so.

can even drop off, if reasonable distance....

let me know if theres interest and ill post pics and added info.

-farmer hubcap

N

nybud

damn hubcap wish this stuff would of been for sale 2 months ago and am in NY it would a been a wrap lol good luck with the sale!!

O

ODGG

I dont have ten posts yet to PM....But im interested. drop me a pm to reach you at an email or somehting.

hubcap

hubcap

hahha. right on fam. its all good. timing is usually key when good deals like this hit the street.

anyone interested can contact me in PM.

negotiations and arrangements can me made thusly. theres a bit of interest so id suggest you do so quickly.....ill take pics and have em ready for everyone who PMs me in the morning. ive been hangin with the bottle of jameson tonight and dont have the motivation to take and upload pix right now. :D rest assured, tho, because this community is so cool, SOMEONE is going to get a good deal.

and thanks logic. if this aint kosha, by all means....just let me know. and ill cease and desist.
(just to let everyone know.....there is NO LIVE PLANTS currently being run in this tent and its ready to go.)

-farmer hub.

Latest posts

Top Bottom