any of you seen www.foreverflowering.net

• Thread starter zoeronerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

www.foreverflowering.net just wanted to see if anyone has any feedback from these guys have helped run one and just wanted to share and see if anyone is familiar with the company. they have a very steep price tag but i feel if you know what yer up to they cant be beat........watch the video ......jaw drop ???? :coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee

C

calicaretaker

seen them before. very cool! price is out of my league. i actually looked in to building a cheaper version of my own. only hang up i found was a light blocking cover that could breath. kinda got side tracked afterwards (season started). got any leads on a cheap light blocking cover that breaths? im interested in building one.

Z

zoeronerer

they sell just the meshed light dep tarp its breathable and pretty cheap per square foot its silveron one side and reflects light. also see below

http://www.autogrow.com/1_information/1_greenhouse/1_greenhouse_control_blackout.html

there are a ton out there but look for blackout greenhouse fabric.. or chrysanthemum grower blackout in a google search.............

building em is a bitch ...but ye these are as much as a house...after a while tho it dont really matter

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
zoeronerer, This web site has a large selection of many types of black out cloth. Here: www.GrowersSupply.com ....or ...1-800-476-9715 ... hope this helps . monkey5

Z

zoeronerer

every bit helps monkey5....................just trying to gather some info on the high tech light dep in here,,,,,,,,

Z

zoeronerer

anyone have any ideas for skunk control giant hospital carbon scrubbers ozone systems...... planting lavender etc............

H

helenk579

they sell just the meshed light dep tarp its breathable and pretty cheap per square foot its silveron one side and reflects light. also see below

http://www.autogrow.com/1_information/1_greenhouse/1_greenhouse_control_blackout.html

there are a ton out there but look for blackout greenhouse fabric.. or chrysanthemum grower blackout in a google search.............

building em is a bitch ...but ye these are as much as a house...after a while tho it dont really matter

Such a very amazing link!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a packet from foreverflowering last summer with all their info.. As said a little steep for price range for most, but it still looks like the first grow would pay for it plus some.. For all of us up north they would be great to be able to use the best light of the summer to flower with.....

Blaze

Blaze

They're cool greenhouses, but at $100 a square foot the price tag is outrageous. Have you checked out Growbots zoeroner? They are much, much cheaper, and have the benefit of being able to to be run off the grid and do not require a building permit to set up. They are just a black-out system, so if you wanted to have full climate control, you would still need to buy a standard greenhouse and the place the grow bot inside of that. However, a standard greenhouse and a Growbot is going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than a Forever Flowering greenhouse.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah you can build a house cheaper then 100 bux sf

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Trying to plan how to build one from home depot still. From what another person told me. You can just Frame and nail the little polie siding on. Then go around and cock to seal. Foreverflowering is willing to sell the little computer that drives the building. Then make your own shades, rig to the PC.

Also a big fan of Auto dosing controllers from Auto Grow knowen as AM HYDRO

Top Bottom