Any one grown the Shoe?

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

Got some Shoe crosses from friends in Grass Valley. Shoe x Goo and Williams Shoe as well as Shoe x Shoe. All i know is they had a 13 pound Shoe last year and it was a massive sativa monster. Any one grown the Shoe or know anything about it?

tweedy

tweedy

Got some Shoe crosses from friends in Grass Valley. Shoe x Goo and Williams Shoe as well as Shoe x Shoe. All i know is they had a 13 pound Shoe last year and it was a massive sativa monster. Any one grown the Shoe or know anything about it?
4 year old thread I know but hoping this brings it back to the light. Getting Shoe from a friend, anyone play with it yet?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

4 year old thread I know but hoping this brings it back to the light. Getting Shoe from a friend, anyone play with it yet?

Tru story, i heard about this strain from a Ninja of a friend from Frisco last summer
. Weed Adventurer to say the least . He claimed it overtook your thoughts. Called it the shoe. Curious to see where you take this.
Respect

tweedy

tweedy

Tru story, i heard about this strain from a Ninja of a friend from Frisco last summer
. Weed Adventurer to say the least . He claimed it overtook your thoughts. Called it the shoe. Curious to see where you take this.
Respect
I have two different friends with a different version, I am getting the better of the two (stature/yield) so that is a good start. Looking at blending it with the Yeti OG pollen I have, make myself some Bigfoot's Boot, ha.

From what I have found the Shoe has a sour funk to it, so I might hit it with something that pops up from the Sweet Tangerine x Yeti OG cross I just did to see if I can get a bowl of rotten fruit sitting in a bath of fuel that will yield massively. Fingers crossed that things will be popping off for Tweedy with finding a few gems. I have a few 100 Sweet Tangerine x Yeti OG's that I have to pick through and about 50+ Yeti OG F2's I need to get going as well.

Add that to the jar of Vietnamese seeds (smuggled back from the war, it kind of pays off to talk to old timers :)), and a handful of OG, High Plains Drifter (Afgooey x Sour Diesel), and Harlequin S1's, I have more seeds to go through and days on the calendar year. So naturally I'm thinking about making more :banghead:

tweedy

tweedy

More info on Shoe X Goo please!!
I'll see what I can dig out of my friends and see if they know what they have. They have always called it Shoe but I know each friend has a different phenotype, so I know we are dealing with a cross and not just a cut shared between the circle. I am going to hunt down whether or not one of them is holding seed stock or knows who is. :) I'll let you know how it goes.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i have a friend who is the creator of blue suede shoes i do not believe its the same shoes u speak of his is a cross between the oregon afgooey clone and heavy duty fruity

jaredman

jaredman

shoe is grown alot in oregon. It is a very heavy producer and the true shoe reeks like shoe polish. that is why its called shoe. lots of crosses run around here. It seems to give most plants extra vigor and yeild when crossed. It is a mold magnet i think though. very susceptible

N

nightmarecreature

Yuck! Shoe polish, I hate that smell. I'd rather smell a girls dirty cream corn crotch!

willywhit

willywhit

I just got some and it does reek but in a good way. very potent for sure. Not much tech about it online. Looks like it's been around for many years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom