Any one using migro aray opinions of it

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Any other people that are using the migro aray and thoughts on it’s performance I am very happy with it but it is the first decent light that I’ve ever had so can only compare to the likes of mars hydro and philizon I have but to be honest I wasn’t using them for long as I got this migro

Cypress66

Cypress66

Any other people that are using the migro aray and thoughts on it’s performance I am very happy with it but it is the first decent light that I’ve ever had so can only compare to the likes of mars hydro and philizon I have but to be honest I wasn’t using them for long as I got this migro
I will take it as a great big no then just thought someone else might have one ☝️ anyway it is a good light covers 2x4 perfectly definitely worked out for an even light spread nearly finished 2 Kush plants and they are looking tical proper was going to grow 3 in there well there is 3 but one of them is very small and is at the back of the tent really only grew it as an experiment to see how much it would grow in the time it was given to see if it was worth doing a sog or something like that next time not with this strain i don’t think mind you it didn’t really get a look in the way the Kush plants grew they definitely have filled the tent up i will be growing them again from rqs special Kush cheapest range they have i think lovely plants one has gone really purple and the other one is more green but that’s darkening every day been flushing them since Monday but they might see another week after the end of the this the end of week 8 maybe all the trichs are pretty much all cloudy so maybe sooner peace ✌️

DuckDog

DuckDog

@Cypress66 , I was considering purchasing the small array light. That guy Shane at Migro seems like a pretty damn sharp, honest and knowledgeable guy. I'm in process of my first real grow using a hand me down ts1000. Figured I'd use it a couple of grows and get through a little of the learning curve before I upgraded anything. I grow in a small tent with very limited height and liked the idea the array can be 6"from canopy for best results. I will probably go with the array when I do upgrade.. Please keep us updated on your experience with it for sure.

Cypress66

Cypress66

@Cypress66 , I was considering purchasing the small array light. That guy Shane at Migro seems like a pretty damn sharp, honest and knowledgeable guy. I'm in process of my first real grow using a hand me down ts1000. Figured I'd use it a couple of grows and get through a little of the learning curve before I upgraded anything. I grow in a small tent with very limited height and liked the idea the array can be 6"from canopy for best results. I will probably go with the array when I do upgrade.. Please keep us updated on your experience with it for sure.
He does seem like a genuine person to me as well that’s why I went with them i was uming and rin over the migro and the voost that’s claiming that it is the equivalent to a 600 w the migro i would say is about the same as a 400 w in my opinion the light spread is very good this man is a good engineer i must admit that i was a bit pissed when only three months later they released the new migro pro but i suppose that’s progress for you but i would have waited if I had known it has extra lights on it and it is more efficient than the other one but the migro + reds is a very good light i was looking at the uv light that they have to be honest I think it’s quite expensive but aren’t they all uv lights seem to be i was looking at the reptile but I don’t know enough about them have read a few times now that they are a cheaper way of doing the same thing again could do with some advice on that one ☝️

Cypress66

Cypress66

He does seem like a genuine person to me as well that’s why I went with them i was uming and rin over the migro and the voost that’s claiming that it is the equivalent to a 600 w the migro i would say is about the same as a 400 w in my opinion the light spread is very good this man is a good engineer i must admit that i was a bit pissed when only three months later they released the new migro pro but i suppose that’s progress for you but i would have waited if I had known it has extra lights on it and it is more efficient than the other one but the migro + reds is a very good light i was looking at the uv light that they have to be honest I think it’s quite expensive but aren’t they all uv lights seem to be i was looking at the reptile but I don’t know enough about them have read a few times now that they are a cheaper way of doing the same thing again could do with some advice on that one ☝
Another one i was looking at was the plant photonics lights they look like they are good i think they have a lifetime warranty i might be wrong on that one but it i seem to remember that was what he said Richard is the guy who owns the company he done a great blog about the kind light one of there top notch products and it was very interesting to see what they are using in the led the way it was made very cheaply made for a 1500 dollar light and the best of it was he said that it would only have cost pennies to have made it to a higher standard unbelievable really they don’t even say what they use for LEDs I don’t think I heard that black dog use epistar in there lights not that I have any problems with them I think mars use them for the ts range i was using two of the ts600 before I got the migro they seemed to be doing a good job up till then but I cannot say for sure as I didn’t use them for too long but I thought that the bigger companies would be using top dollar components i don’t know but plant photonics and Black dog still insist that the red blue spectrum is the best over the white lights if you check out their website he says that they make both the white and the burple but he says you get better results from the burple

Cypress66

Cypress66

Yeah I will do that for a 240 w light 💡 i think it does a great job you don’t seem to see there gear on eBay very much I think I have seen it a few times but it is always expensive even second hand but I’m no expert on lights peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

By the way you do know that the aray 120 is made for a 600 square tent peace ✌️

DuckDog

DuckDog

I did not know that, I was looking at the migro array 2 120w , specs for a 2x2 flower footprint ? Seemed like it would be perfect for my small tent. I'm having height issues already so thought the ability to be within 6" of canopy would help that greatly.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I did not know that, I was looking at the migro array 2 120w , specs for a 2x2 flower footprint ? Seemed like it would be perfect for my small tent. I'm having height issues already so thought the ability to be within 6" of canopy would help that greatly.
How high is the tent?

DuckDog

DuckDog

63" but i lose additional headroom with oversized carbon filter that I cant really place outside the tent.

Cypress66

Cypress66

63" but i lose additional headroom with oversized carbon filter that I cant really place outside the tent.
Yeah u got 5 ft i don’t know how big the filter is but you probably still have 4 ft to play with just don’t get to tall im in a 2x4x6 and the top half of it is pretty much not being used the plants are 2ft ish so you will be able i must admit the 6” hanging height i have had it as much as 4” above not saying that you should but it is normally about 5”ish above If you look on my profile you can see the results from the last two grows i would like the option of having smaller spacer bars so I can add a migro 120 as well i was going to be having a word with migro about that then you are getting 360 w 6 bars but you have the option to go back to the way they are made just by changing the spacer bars happy daze

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hows the heat from the migro? Do you keep the driver outside the tent?
Yeah I keep it outside the tent the heat is no worry i keep the fan above u will probably have to get a heater in there anyway i have a very small tube heater that just takes the edge off really i need to get some thing a bit bigger myself hope that helps you

DuckDog

DuckDog

Right on. Yeah I liked the ability to have the driver separate and outside or inside. Ac is more of an issue for me, I live in hot, high humid climate. Humidity has been a pain in the ass for me. I get about 4 good weeks of perfect conditions a year, other than that it's over 80 or under 30 & It only gets low when its way too cold.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Right on. Yeah I liked the ability to have the driver separate and outside or inside. Ac is more of an issue for me, I live in hot, high humid climate. Humidity has been a pain in the ass for me. I get about 4 good weeks of perfect conditions a year, other than that it's over 80 or under 30 & It only gets low when its way too cold.
Yeah humidity is the one I have to keep my eye on i seem to have it right with the current garden thankfully

Niff

Niff

I've done 2 runs of autos now with a migro aray 4, in 2x4 tent, suits the space perfect. Very well made aswell.
More importantly produces vigorous growth in the plants and lovely end product.
Going to be doing a photoperiod grow soon some dos si dos. I'd say its on the better end of the budget l. E. Ds for sure I like it alot.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I've done 2 runs of autos now with a migro aray 4, in 2x4 tent, suits the space perfect. Very well made aswell.
More importantly produces vigorous growth in the plants and lovely end product.
Going to be doing a photoperiod grow soon some dos si dos. I'd say its on the better end of the budget l. E. Ds for sure I like it alot.
Where's them pics bud? You have Zero on your profile.

Can you add some pics of your girls with white light? Like a camera flash in complete dark for example.

Cypress66

Cypress66

The best i can do this is what they look like under my two 240wt lights and I have no flash facilities why’d you want to see them in darkness with a flash light does that give you a better way of looking at them? Peace ✌️

54D8756B F0EC 47C3 B753 156A05DB6AB0
9B1B7E20 9122 442B 9B15 2E21EE2FFA5F
CAA6CA51 432B 456E A700 0ECAAECC930F
6FD5EBA5 4F9F 4691 8EF3 D944EBD2FC67
FEAC1D7C B0EC 451A B7A5 197957B8D56D
894A6FCB 940C 472D 9DF0 B9AF8E04C902
Millwright

Millwright

Any updates from those using MIGRO arrays? I was leaning toward a Grow Light Science 300 (made in Michigan), highly rated by Shane.
In fact HE started selling them as well. HOWEVER they have been sold out for quite a while and GLS isn’t responding to emails or FB queries. So I’m looking at the MIGRO Array 4 pro. Any input is appreciated.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Any updates from those using MIGRO arrays? I was leaning toward a Grow Light Science 300 (made in Michigan), highly rated by Shane.
In fact HE started selling them as well. HOWEVER they have been sold out for quite a while and GLS isn’t responding to emails or FB queries. So I’m looking at the MIGRO Array 4 pro. Any input is appreciated.
My 4+red is on the 5th garden is a year old and the garden is a very good result for me and I have a similar style of light alongside the migro. The light is a invisible sun and it has been on my last garden and the present one is all Samsung even the red and the far red and the white are the h and the migro is the b and the Osram red and I cannot really see much in the difference between the two and the migro is very impressive and the quality of the food is excellent and the quality of the build is excellent and the pro would be the great I’m sure. The only thing that I’ve been doing is to have the light dimmed was running on full power and it has been a great garden. 100% now is the end of week three and I will have till the end of the week probably six maybe seven and then I can do something maybe I’ll definitely say that you have a great result using the dimmer and your saving money and you will be increasing the time of the lights life. One thing that is not the same as the migro is the migro is not a cool running light and the invisible sun is a very cool running light and I mean it is very cool And Shane has said that it would be normal for the temperature but the temperature is not going to be doing the lifetime of it much good?? The only thing that is making me think about it was the way that the invisible sun was barely getting any more than the temperature of a very tepid water 💦 I was very impressed with that the migro is the nuts and the sun lights are the same and they are very recommended for the price and they are the best one in the location and the shipping cost is a good price range and the invisible sun is a great price for the shipping is English and they are very very helpful and they come across as honest with you for the way they don’t just say that you can get them to add a little bit more to the item you will be buying it was a good little deal they have discontinued the kit they have been more interested in the qb now they have the new Samsung i think they are called the evo I think they will be more efficient they have a partnership with Samsung the main man or one of them was very good and they were saying that the Samsung people were saying the amount of genuine Samsung chips that is coming from China about 10% of them are genuine and they will be doing something that is not gospel or anything that is the story they have told me they seem to be honest about the way that you ask them about the uv and the difference in the results and the man is using the uv and he said that he has a good result and he has trouble seeing the difference in the results and he will not be telling you that you will be getting a better results by adding a fifth bar to the fourth and i like that I’ll be in the office later and I will try to post a few pictures of the latest garden In fairness it’s a very crowded place I have seven ladies in my 4x4 I was normally in the four and they were filling up the tent my first garden which was growing in a 2x4ft was a four plant garden and I had to get one that was the small one anyway but they didn’t have enough room to get to the full potential they were okay with the three they were under the migro from the fourth week of flower and the garden was so much better than the other two of the mars hydro lights that I had and I had a final garden of just under twelve oz and the last garden was very good for a very good little harvest and the quality of the food is excellent Anyway is the way that you can get a great product and price for your garden you will have a look at other products and the lights and the capabilities of them have been improving and the other lights that I have buying can’t touch the migro or the invisible sun lights it is a good light I bought the voost is a good little light but it is small but the light meter is very high plant photonics I cannot really say the light only got used for a few weeks but it is very well made and it runs very cool Another I have bought a 240wt qb was on eBay it was a good price and the diodes were advertised as Samsung and Osram red and Seoul diodes for the ir and the uv the driver is inventonics the light and the build is a good looking again the meter was very good but it didn’t have a lot of use and I cannot find a lot about it but it was on Facebook of all places and it was a very expensive and it is only a 240wt and I paid £150 for it and it was nearly £600 a bit more than I paid anyway sorry for the ranting and the long post that I cannot help you are what you are peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom