Any one using migro aray opinions of it

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

My 4+red is on the 5th garden is a year old and the garden is a very good result for me and I have a similar style of light alongside the migro. The light is a invisible sun and it has been on my last garden and the present one is all Samsung even the red and the far red and the white are the h and the migro is the b and the Osram red and I cannot really see much in the difference between the two and the migro is very impressive and the quality of the food is excellent and the quality of the build is excellent and the pro would be the great I’m sure. The only thing that I’ve been doing is to have the light dimmed was running on full power and it has been a great garden. 100% now is the end of week three and I will have till the end of the week probably six maybe seven and then I can do something maybe I’ll definitely say that you have a great result using the dimmer and your saving money and you will be increasing the time of the lights life. One thing that is not the same as the migro is the migro is not a cool running light and the invisible sun is a very cool running light and I mean it is very cool And Shane has said that it would be normal for the temperature but the temperature is not going to be doing the lifetime of it much good?? The only thing that is making me think about it was the way that the invisible sun was barely getting any more than the temperature of a very tepid water 💦 I was very impressed with that the migro is the nuts and the sun lights are the same and they are very recommended for the price and they are the best one in the location and the shipping cost is a good price range and the invisible sun is a great price for the shipping is English and they are very very helpful and they come across as honest with you for the way they don’t just say that you can get them to add a little bit more to the item you will be buying it was a good little deal they have discontinued the kit they have been more interested in the qb now they have the new Samsung i think they are called the evo I think they will be more efficient they have a partnership with Samsung the main man or one of them was very good and they were saying that the Samsung people were saying the amount of genuine Samsung chips that is coming from China about 10% of them are genuine and they will be doing something that is not gospel or anything that is the story they have told me they seem to be honest about the way that you ask them about the uv and the difference in the results and the man is using the uv and he said that he has a good result and he has trouble seeing the difference in the results and he will not be telling you that you will be getting a better results by adding a fifth bar to the fourth and i like that I’ll be in the office later and I will try to post a few pictures of the latest garden In fairness it’s a very crowded place I have seven ladies in my 4x4 I was normally in the four and they were filling up the tent my first garden which was growing in a 2x4ft was a four plant garden and I had to get one that was the small one anyway but they didn’t have enough room to get to the full potential they were okay with the three they were under the migro from the fourth week of flower and the garden was so much better than the other two of the mars hydro lights that I had and I had a final garden of just under twelve oz and the last garden was very good for a very good little harvest and the quality of the food is excellent Anyway is the way that you can get a great product and price for your garden you will have a look at other products and the lights and the capabilities of them have been improving and the other lights that I have buying can’t touch the migro or the invisible sun lights it is a good light I bought the voost is a good little light but it is small but the light meter is very high plant photonics I cannot really say the light only got used for a few weeks but it is very well made and it runs very cool Another I have bought a 240wt qb was on eBay it was a good price and the diodes were advertised as Samsung and Osram red and Seoul diodes for the ir and the uv the driver is inventonics the light and the build is a good looking again the meter was very good but it didn’t have a lot of use and I cannot find a lot about it but it was on Facebook of all places and it was a very expensive and it is only a 240wt and I paid £150 for it and it was nearly £600 a bit more than I paid anyway sorry for the ranting and the long post that I cannot help you are what you are peace ✌️
Latest update on my garden is now a two room affair and I have had some luck with the results of the plants in the garden of the 4x4ft was a seven plant garden until the end of the third week and they were not able to have the light and space to be able to get to the flower on a lot of the growth and it will be a good little thing and the plants are growing and garden is five strong and a little more roomy one thing I will say is that the migro aray is the one thing that you cannot go wrong with the pro version of the aray is going to be a great light and i would love to grow with it but I have quite a few lights now but it is the next one that I would buy It now has Seoul white lights and I cannot really remember the red ones that are being used Anyway I will be interested in the next light you will get if you have any more experience with migro and the pro version i will be interested in the progress that you are getting Peace

23D56C87 5DD4 4EC7 B284 218905871781
16A4E164 C2EA 4461 9C36 49A115C9810E
EC6748C1 2134 476A 9DF8 9A66BB6DA992
9F1C8BC2 AEE3 41D0 A3EE 1FA8D3D009E1
37D8D3B8 68A4 405B 95CF 0D2FD445C5FD
EEF0CF5D 2832 4EFA A4CE 263B0664B945
E7061FA9 DC6D 469F B20F B708118685BB
E36F6745 3457 45E3 93C8 C7B1716DEB06
9066BEFF 47A4 4242 8DDB 32B096385DFA
A3762453 44F1 460D A039 CCDE5C7BE1DF
BBECB7F7 C8A3 42F3 8309 BE206CBC33D5
pigneguy

pigneguy

I just purchased a Migro Aray 2 after i scaled down the grow closet to a 2x2 ...had my eye on a Maxsisun but they seem to have disappeared. Medic Grow took too long to answer my queries, didnt bode well.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I just purchased a Migro Aray 2 after i scaled down the grow closet to a 2x2 ...had my eye on a Maxsisun but they seem to have disappeared. Medic Grow took too long to answer my queries, didnt bode well.
Good light on the maxisun I think you can see them on the migro site at the moment but I haven't had a look at this lately but I've been reading some of the reviews from the site before and have seen good reviews about it I have a couple of other lights and the migro is pretty hard to beat in my opinion but I have been using the same power of light for the square ft to Watts and it is only 3owts to the square ft invisible sun is the other one of mine and its a very good piece of lightning that will not dissapoint either. Peace ✌️

Top Bottom