Any recommendations on vac/heat sealers for grove bags?

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Did you heat seal your grove bag? Where are you storing it?

No we don't speak of "regular bags" around these parts :p

don't make me get @freezeland2 up in here to scold you!
Na I didn't heat seal it. But i've had my humidifier and temp still at like 60f and 50% humidity so i'm confused a bit. How come we don't like regular vac seal food grade bags? I'm not tryna argue the side for them i'm just tryna understand

2Bad

2Bad

@Shaded_One they don't sell the one u posted on US amazon... it's a lil intimidating looking at sealers.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

spare heating filiments/wires lemme see what I can find on US amazon

2Bad

2Bad

I just pulled the trigger on a vac sealer that has a seal only option. I wanted something that could seal meat too. $80 from best buy so it shouldn't fail me.

2Bad

2Bad

So on grove FAQ it says to put fresh leaves in if it goes below humidity range... should I put it in the bag and seal it? or what do u think

freezeland2

freezeland2

So on grove FAQ it says to put fresh leaves in if it goes below humidity range... should I put it in the bag and seal it? or what do u think
I use a moisture meter and go by that for when to put in the bag and seal. 10 - 12% has been resulting in perfect cures provided you don’t open for at least a month.

2Bad

2Bad

I use a moisture meter and go by that for when to put in the bag and seal. 10 - 12% has been resulting in perfect cures provided you don’t open for at least a month.
My humidity was on point. I just didn't seal it. Now i'm tryin to fix it

Analogguy

Analogguy

i don't get still how air exchange works with them, but i figured if they didn't work well people would've ousted them by now
Read about the "Terploc" technology. Its thier patented tech. That does the majic.

Top Bottom