Any reviews on this indoor grow tent?

• Thread starter 420Greenthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

Getting ready to invest in a grow tent, nothing too big just enough to do two or three plants at a time. Has anyone used this specific brand before? Or any suggestions on a good, not too expensive tent for a small time grower? Probably gonna go with the 48x24x60 size.

Any reviews on this indoor grow tent
420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

How many plants can you fit in the 27 x 27. Or even 24x24? I found a marshydro 24x24 that was pretty decently priced. Could I fit two in there?

420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

Thanks
If you want more growth, you can fit one plant in a 2x2. That is the standard way to plan.
If you do scrog, you can do from 1 to 6 depending on how you train.
Thanks!! The one I originally posted about was a 4x2…could I fit two in there? I just wasn’t sure about the brand so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Don’t plan to scrog as I’m not even sure what that is, plus this is my first grow trying to keep it simple lol. Definitely looking for lots of growth

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thanks

Thanks!! The one I originally posted about was a 4x2…could I fit two in there? I just wasn’t sure about the brand so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Don’t plan to scrog as I’m not even sure what that is, plus this is my first grow trying to keep it simple lol. Definitely looking for lots of growth
A 4x2 is 2 plants when grown to a standard size. The problem is the standard height is usually twice the height of the tent. So there are different ways to handle it.
Train them down low,
Only Veg until they are 1/3 the height of your available grow room.
A combination of the two.

We currently have 6 in a 4x2, but we are scrogging, so each plant is not allowed it's full growth. We train them to fill the tent all at the same height.

420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

They're all very similar. But I know that Growneer uses a really good zipper. And that's the brand I've used the longest. All on Amazon around the same price. Lots of good ones. All about the zipper.
Great thanks! That’s mostly where I’ve been looking on Amazon and I’ve seen a lot that have zipper issues.

420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

A 4x2 is 2 plants when grown to a standard size. The problem is the standard height is usually twice the height of the tent. So there are different ways to handle it.
Train them down low,
Only Veg until they are 1/3 the height of your available grow room.
A combination of the two.

We currently have 6 in a 4x2, but we are scrogging, so each plant is not allowed it's full growth. We train them to fill the tent all at the same height.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

Habosabin

Habosabin

That is beautiful!
Thank you. Scrog all the way. My first scrog so it was a little annoyance trying to get net off plants. This was flowering at 200w. The 27x27 will give about 30% more space. I think you would be happy with either but I recommended height because these LEDS recommend some distance.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would encourage you to steer clear of the buples if possible. They certainly work, but there not nearly as efficient as a newly engineered light.
Try and obtain samsung diodes, if at all possible... But regardless, stick with full spectrum diodes, that add in deep reds, and hopefully some UV+IR

If your on a budget, consider something like this:

If your going to do a 2x4, I would simply get two of them.
or something like this: https://www.spider-farmer.com/products/sf-2000-led-grow-light/

IMO, your actually better off going to say a 3x3 and doing something like this: The SE versions of lights are simply better units overall, and penetrate the canopy better, overall.

Personally, I trust the spiderfarmer brand, (and the fact that the support the forums here) but there are certainly many quality light manufactures out there as well.

420Greenthumbs

420Greenthumbs

I would encourage you to steer clear of the buples if possible. They certainly work, but there not nearly as efficient as a newly engineered light.
Try and obtain samsung diodes, if at all possible... But regardless, stick with full spectrum diodes, that add in deep reds, and hopefully some UV+IR

If your on a budget, consider something like this:

If your going to do a 2x4, I would simply get two of them.
or something like this: https://www.spider-farmer.com/products/sf-2000-led-grow-light/

IMO, your actually better off going to say a 3x3 and doing something like this: The SE versions of lights are simply better units overall, and penetrate the canopy better, overall.

Personally, I trust the spiderfarmer brand, (and the fact that the support the forums here) but there are certainly many quality light manufactures out there as well.
Thanks for the info! Not sure what you mean by “buples”? We ended up purchasing the Mars Hydro TS 600W LED. Only got one for now but will be getting a second in the near future since we went with a 4x4 Viparspectra grow tent. Hoping we made the right choice lol there were so many options!

Latest posts

Top Bottom