Any rules for specific strains on trichome percentage?

• Thread starter MrGnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGnome

MrGnome

Hi I believe in the mid 2000s growers had exact recommendations on the percentage of cloudy and amber you should have for a specific strain to get the effect everybody's typically thinks the strain should give. I have an OG Kush for example but not sure how much amber the growers went back in the mid 2000s? I never had a scope so have no idea how much amber was on OG kush typically. I'm trying to find the exact high I had back then. But no info on what the actual percentage is expected on specific strains! This would be helpful info for new growers!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
20% cloudy to amber is the ratio I use. Others go lower /higher but my mix is about near perfect for what I do

MrGnome

MrGnome

20% cloudy to amber is the ratio I use. Others go lower /higher but my mix is about near perfect for what I do
This would be personal medical use mainly for insomnia from overthinking thoughts. If you were growing this for yourself with that condition how amber would you go?

MrGnome

MrGnome

And are you talking about specifically OG kush or do you use 20% for all your strains?

Top Bottom