Any simple wax presses on sale for black friday?

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I know people say to make one but If I did that I'd need a hand written guide to do it . So any put together ones on sale ?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Plates can be had on eBay, or even Amazon if not mistaken. Then a harbor freight A frame home shop press. Then kaboom, you in business squishing stuff.

steamroller

steamroller

NugSmashers may cost a little more , but I call them a diamond to married guys.
You can trade them back in for 80% of what you paid so you can start small and see if it is worth it.
I started medium with the XP1200/
I have had no complaints and loan mine out. 💪

steamroller

steamroller

I think it was close to $1,100 with shipping.
I show using it and a little talk about it in my signature thread page5. 👍

2Bad

2Bad

Hey steam can you explain what I need for the nugsmasher thinking of getting the mini but you tell me . I’m a noob . I know nothing about what size micron or what tools I need to press. 12 hours left on the sale

steamroller

steamroller

Hey steam can you explain what I need for the nugsmasher thinking of getting the mini but you tell me . I’m a noob . I know nothing about what size micron or what tools I need to press. 12 hours left on the sale
The micron bag you use depends on moisture of the bud.
I find I use the smaller micron bags more. The dryer the bud the smaller the micron. I press cured weed.
Size should fit in the plates with room to spare so 7grams may even be too big for the mini? 🤷‍♂️
I don't press more than 7 at a time just to be able to keep track. Some don't use bags at all.
I don't pre press or have any other fancy equipment. I do use the bags and fold the corners as shown in video to have flat bottom.
I cool the parchment or silicone on frozen meat or a baking sheet in freezer after extraction.
Silicone mats can be found at grocery stores. Look for the ones that are reenforced.
The press is the easiest and fastest way to extract.
Once the plates are warmed up you are 10 minutes start to finish. 💪🥴

2Bad

2Bad

I find I use the smaller micron bags more. The dryer the bud the smaller the micron. I press cured weed.
Size should fit in the plates with room to spare so 7grams may even be too big for the mini? 🤷‍♂️
I don't press more than 7 at a time just to be able to keep track. Some don't use bags at all.
I don't pre press or have any other fancy equipment. I do use the bags and fold the corners as shown in video to have flat bottom.
I cool the parchment or silicone on frozen meat or a baking sheet in freezer after extraction.
Silicone mats can be found at grocery stores. Look for the ones that are reenforced.
Sounds good mane I think I’m going to wait until 420 sale , I won’t have anything to press until then anyyways haha

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I bought the press used and the plates and controller on sale I got less than $350 into my rig not big enuff for smashing pounds but an ounce I can tolerate
@Moshmen whatcha got there? All same temp & diff strain? The Different consistencies caught my eye

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don’t use bags - just gotta clean the nail more often

Moshmen

Moshmen

@Moshmen whatcha got there? All same temp & diff strain? The Different consistencies caught my eye
Yes I run a couple of test presses before I decide what I want - those are different strains all at my base of about a 1 to 1 1/2 gram bud no prepress plates set at 190- let bud warm up for 20 sec ish smashed but not under pressure then I slowly consistently press till pressure is achieved I start at about 2500 lbs but it’s an art! Lol then watch flow when it stops I release usually less than 1 minute - total time for test is around 2 minutes - I’ll make adjustments till I get what I want from each strain then do quantity

Top Bottom