Any Suggestions On A Pack Of Seeds From Archive Seeds?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm looking for that original OG Kush racing buzz and/or a very strong high.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Junior mints is a banger. Just chopping couple phenos out of a pack I popped. Gotta cookie leaner and a face off leaner I kept.. Smells off the hook.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm hoping the Breeder would respond. Knowing that if I'm happy with the first order, I will be back. My budget for seeds is $2,000 a year but I usually end up around $2,500. I've heard they have a great go kush?

P

PFOrganic

I'll start posting pictures under this part of the forums soon, but over in the grow diaries I have some pictures of the Do Si Do F2 #9 and #23 going. Haven't posted a picture of them in a couple days, but they all are looking really good. I think anything from archive is usually fire. His Face Off Og is great, I think I saw some packs for it a couple days ago.

Here's the link to the Do si Do's I have going.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/blue-cookies-do-si-dos-9-do-si-dos-23.89951/page-2

One of the phenos I got appears to be pretty much all OGKB and very little face off, which is pretty cool IMO.

R

ReyDLaMota

I'm hoping the Breeder would respond. Knowing that if I'm happy with the first order, I will be back. My budget for seeds is $2,000 a year but I usually end up around $2,500. I've heard they have a great go kush?

Are you in California? I can get clones of many different OG Kushes in Southern Cali 24/7 by a from a reliable source.

juggernaut

juggernaut

One thing for sure archive has the worst customer service I have ever seen in any business.
Has anyone experience with Archive Moonbow #75. I'm interested.
TY

Top Bottom