Any thoughts on green house grow?

• Thread starter Oilcan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oilcan

I purchased a pop up green house and wondering if anyone has thoughts on them I’m worried moving my plants from completely outside to the green house will cut down to much on light exposure.

Any thoughts on green house grow
Any thoughts on green house grow 2
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would worry the same thing. Can’t you just use it when the weather gets bad? How hard are they to move?

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’m strictly an outdoor grower with a career in science (many botany courses in college) so I have an understanding of sunlight and light in general. I really don’t believe you get as much light in a greenhouse as outside. Moving plants from direct sunlight into a greenhouse will likely decrease the amount of light (but will diffuse it resulting in less shadowing) and will likely result in loss of certain light frequencies which could cause some growth issues. I’m in the corner of covering plants from unwanted rain then uncover for direct sun (if you can). Keep us posted on your greenhouse results though. Good luck.

O

Oilcan

I’m strictly an outdoor grower with a career in science (many botany courses in college) so I have an understanding of sunlight and light in general. I really don’t believe you get as much light in a greenhouse as outside. Moving plants from direct sunlight into a greenhouse will likely decrease the amount of light (but will diffuse it resulting in less shadowing) and will likely result in loss of certain light frequencies which could cause some growth issues. I’m in the corner of covering plants from unwanted rain then uncover for direct sun (if you can). Keep us posted on your greenhouse results though. Good luck.
Damn I just moved everything inside. Don’t like the setup so moving everything back. I have tables that have covers that keep them dry I was thinking more for pest management but that’s not really making a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom