Any tips for growing Autoflowers in coco mix?

• Thread starter Smokey1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey1996

Smokey1996

I’m growing Autoflowers in coco mix using almost the whole gh flora line there in week 5 no problems so far these girls are just transitioning into flower the seeds are from ilgm any tips and advice would be appreciated i have seen a few fungus gnats flying in using mosquito dunks and neem oil to battle them thanks

Any tips for growing autoflowers in coco mix
Any tips for growing autoflowers in coco mix 2
Any tips for growing autoflowers in coco mix 3
Any tips for growing autoflowers in coco mix 4
Smokey1996

Smokey1996

Ohh and yes that’s de on them I sprinkled it on it to help with the gnats that do land on the leaves

Blastfact

Blastfact

Adult gnats don't care about the leaves. They care about getting in your soil and making larva. Put the DE on and into the top layer of your soil. The de will shred the adults and larva. And as it waters in it's great for your plants over time because it's silica. We had some pretty bad flooding a few weeks ago. Ants and gnat populations exploded. I just let them feed themselves to my plants. In my soil and coco grows I always start off with top dressing de. Work in 1/4 cup into #5 Nursery Pots, 1/3 cup into #7 NP, 1/2 cup into #10 NP. Then top dress again in early flower.

Smokey1996

Smokey1996

Thank you for the advice and fungus gnats fly around and land on different leaves every time and when they land the de is there to kill them I have it in the coco to

Top Bottom