Any Unique saveworthy stem art?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Bored so wondering if anyone has ever widdled any artwork out of there chunky stems, and or had a unique stem like this 8 point buck my plant transformed into lol it was the wildest thing when I noticed it trimming my plant
Any unique saveworthy stem art

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Digging the prickly pear cacti and wondering what the spotted thing in between the buds and the incense burner, and what the tall wood thing in between the stem art and cacti are?
I like pic backgrounds, especially with mysteries...

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Digging the prickly pear cacti and wondering what the spotted thing in between the buds and the incense burner, and what the tall wood thing in between the stem art and cacti are?
I like pic backgrounds, especially with mysteries...
Lol thanks man atleast someone replied and that spotted thing is a clay king cobra I got off some Egyptian at a flea market... And that's just part of my windowstil, them beams and duct tape serve me well at keeping it all in place lol

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I missed this yesterday.

That stem sculpture is pretty cool.
Right didnt even carve it like that just sanded it down a little bit thats just how she formed makes me think it's a sign from some supernatural Celtic force or something 😂

Homesteader

Homesteader

Made a sling shot out of a stalk once. It was terrible idea though in the end. Lucky to escape that blunder. Broken stalk across the face at around 100mph+ felt real nice.Much better idea is for art. I love the antlers

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Made a sling shot out of a stalk once. It was terrible idea though in the end. Lucky to escape that blunder. Broken stalk across the face at around 100mph+ felt real nice.Much better idea is for art. I love the antlers
Thats hilarious that was acctually gonna be my next idea believe it or not, the way I train em gives me the perfect slingshots every time have to veg one out for 6 months to get a solid one haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom