Any way to tell (besides waiting) if this is pre-flower or if I got auto-flower seeds?

• Thread starter Nate_in_AK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
buy them from reputable sources and it isnt. Seedsman, ILGM, Seedsherenow. all 3 great companies. seedherenow is owned by james bean and hes been on plenty of podcasts. i trust them the most because i know hes a stickler with who he carries and he vets their processes. no pollen chuckers allowed.
Dc seed

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Yeah, so I filled out the form they requested, and got an email response that they do not guarantee their plants beyond germination. Yeah, no kidding? No idea why they asked me to fill out the form in the first place. Idiocracy.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

To my surprise, PSB responded again this time with an apology and reporting they will be issuing me a refund. Maybe they are trying to turn the boat around? Or maybe the squeaky wheel gets the grease? Either way, I did my best not to be jerky in my review,, but was frank. I appreciate the refund and hope they do better for future customers.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Pacific Seed Bank
Sorry man, I have had nothing but trouble with them. The only thing I can say positive about them is yes, they are in fact cannabis seeds. Beyond that, they either have no idea what they are selling or don't care. I envision that they have a giant Halloween candy bowl full of "seeds" and just count out how many you order from the bowl and ship.

I've gotten 10 packs photos from them and 2/10 turned out to be autos, and the other 8 were wildly different phenos. Really frustrating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom