Any way to tell (besides waiting) if this is pre-flower or if I got auto-flower seeds?

• Thread starter Nate_in_AK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

We're still in veg stage, and I've only seen white pistils like this after flipping to 12/12... I'm trying to hold back from leaping to the hostile conclusion that I got duped and these are auto-flowers. Obviously another week will show for certain.

Any way to tell besides waiting if this is pre flower or if i got auto flower seeds

Allegedly

Allegedly

I've already leapt to that conclusion but the older I get the more I realize new ways that I'm impulsive and impatient. Figured it might be a learning experience. Buying seeds online really seems to be a shit-show.
buy them from reputable sources and it isnt. Seedsman, ILGM, Seedsherenow. all 3 great companies. seedherenow is owned by james bean and hes been on plenty of podcasts. i trust them the most because i know hes a stickler with who he carries and he vets their processes. no pollen chuckers allowed.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I've already leapt to that conclusion but the older I get the more I realize new ways that I'm impulsive and impatient. Figured it might be a learning experience. Buying seeds online really seems to be a shit-show.
Agreed

BDH420

BDH420

Same here. Every year I wait until sept 18th for the Boston Freedom Rally or I hit up some local events like the TerpTown Throwdown. In 2019 I got some stuff from topdawg seeds even got a shirt and shot the shit with JJ for a while. I love to be able to talk right to the breeder. They always have great advice on growing their cultivars. TopDawg isn't going to be there this year. But he was at the Throwdown.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Id say preflowers at first glance but if they continue to throw out more then yeah auto. Looking closer it looks to be flowering but give it a few days and you will know.

Allegedly

Allegedly

i might also add. if you grow the freebies you gotta understand the risk. the freebies are probably testers and not ready for a release. sometimes you get scary stuff.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I had the same problem with growers choice. Set me back two months. Learned a lesson though. Always pop extra plants and get a variety. Fuck their credit And their business! I don’t want anything more to do with them! Hang in there Nate.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m old enough to know better. They both have pretty bad reviews. Buyer beware!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Come on Nate! If you work in Alaska you make bank! You should be growing thug pug genetics! Lol

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Interesting development: I left a 2 star review on Trustpilot and Pacific Seeds asked me to fill out their Germination guarantee form. My expectations are low, but I filled out the form... we'll see what happens.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They will probably replace them. GC offered to replace mine but it wasn’t worth the hassle to get a bunch of questionable replacement seeds. Rather be done with them. I have noticed the ones that I have gotten to grow don’t seem to resemble the type of plant I ordered. Could do a wholeSeason of Montel Williams growers choice edition. Good luck man. Take the replacements and hope for the best.

Allegedly

Allegedly

Interesting development: I left a 2 star review on Trustpilot and Pacific Seeds asked me to fill out their Germination guarantee form. My expectations are low, but I filled out the form... we'll see what happens.
i just googled pacific seeds ... man thats a reputation lol sorry bud

Allegedly

Allegedly

They will probably replace them. GC offered to replace mine but it wasn’t worth the hassle to get a bunch of questionable replacement seeds. Rather be done with them. I have noticed the ones that I have gotten to grow don’t seem to resemble the type of plant I ordered. Could do a wholeSeason of Montel Williams growers choice edition. Good luck man. Take the replacements and hope for the best.
take the replacements and trade/sell them. someone wants em. people grow all kinds of funky shit lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom