Anybody from Gold Country?

• Thread starter Sci-fi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Why, the Moke is one of our favorite places to hang out! You go to the Electra Rd. run? You know that East Bay MUD wants to flood that section of the Moke?

Huell does great shows, if you can get past the geek factor, he's a great introduction to what's all around us in this amazing state. For instance, he did a show on the Masonic Cave in Volcano and that's the reason why I know we have this weird thing just down the road from us. All kinds of stuff.

I was just in Volcano>>they got a great lil hole in the wall bar I went to<<

gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You've gotta be kidding me. You drove right past us (we're a spit before Grinding Rock).

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
You've gotta be kidding me. You drove right past us (we're a spit before Grinding Rock).

>>I'll be damn<< I dont go out much but i decided to that nite<<>>I was surprised to see all the life in that town that nite. I'm deep up in the Moke<<<Deep up in that shit I tell ya's:giggle

gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A friend and I just drove across both forks of the Moke, went to visit a brother out past West Point who's got new digs.

It is amazingly beautiful country. Saw the biggest black racer I have ever seen in my life standing by the south fork smoking a joint, went right over my boots going after a lizard on the other side of the bridge. You know the little bridge I'm talking about, yeah? Great spot to toke, especially on a warm summer day. I wouldn't ride 26 right now, though, too much sand.

I haven't done any of the bars out here, try to keep a lower profile since Dave works for the phone company, if you get my drift. ;) Besides, I'm a pothead, don't really drink much.

N

NorCalD9

Butte County is good to me...... i wont be moving bace east till A LOT of laws change lol....

Peace
D9

M

Mr.Newcastle

Yea further in the hills sounds good. Dont care for city life. Where should i look?

Georgetown. That is The Gold Country. Ill buy you a beer at the hotel and 10 more for your connect out of state.

N

norcalshan

Grew up above Georgetown. Step Dad grew TREE'S !!! Skunky ass Bud in the 70's-80's. Nice place to lay low and do your thing. Gonna retire there...

Top Bottom