Anybody growing any old school strains?

S

Slabby

Seems like a lot of people these days grow exotics for the most part. Which is cool. But is there still people out there running old school strains?

There’s a lot of strains I haven’t seen on the market in a long time that were super dank strains.

One I miss is snow cap. And even just a really good og. A lot of the stuff is diluted now it seems.

What old school strains you growing?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Not really what I would consider "old school" but in the mid 90's the cops in Illinois and Indiana were making "Public Service Announcements" about marijuana called "White Rhino" going around that was "The most potent marijuana ever seen" 🤣🤣🤣

It WAS good shit for back then, but today is laughable. I still wouldn't mind getting ahold of a cut of that strain! White Rhino and Northern Lights were my 2 favorites a couple decades ago..

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Seems like a lot of people these days grow exotics for the most part. Which is cool. But is there still people out there running old school strains?

There’s a lot of strains I haven’t seen on the market in a long time that were super dank strains.

One I miss is snow cap. And even just a really good og. A lot of the stuff is diluted now it seems.

What old school strains you growing?
white widow,ak47,god,northern lights,blueberry,c99,jack herer,sk#1,silver haze,blockhead,peacemaker(great white shark) to name some i have preserved .

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
white widow,ak47,god,northern lights,blueberry,c99,jack herer,sk#1,silver haze,blockhead,peacemaker(great white shark) to name some i have preserved .
I had a friend growing up who's parents used to grow a Blueberry strain. I have no idea where or how they grew it just that they did. Their shit was the most blueberry-like smelling and tasting I've ever found. They always kept in big huge glass jars and the buds were always so sticky you could just lightly press it up against the wall and it stuck. I don't know if they still have that strain to this day or not but I would absolutely love to get my hands on that one, as well!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I had a friend growing up who's parents used to grow a Blueberry strain. I have no idea where or how they grew it just that they did. Their shit was the most blueberry-like smelling and tasting I've ever found. They always kept in big huge glass jars and the buds were always so sticky you could just lightly press it up against the wall and it stuck. I don't know if they still have that strain to this day or not but I would absolutely love to get my hands on that one, as well!
Red Widow

Reefermans Red Congolese x 1997 widow

Super clean,clear,vivid high,one of those strains that noticeably improves your eye sight and accuracy and done before October in Southern Ontario. I chopped it a few days ago after sampling because i was so impressed with the effects. I didn't clone it,should have, but I made a seed batch and will explore them early next year.

20220918 185251 2
20220918 185242
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Red Widow

Reefermans Red Congolese x 1997 widow

Super clean,clear,vivid high,one of those strains that noticeably improves your eye sight and accuracy and done before October in Southern Ontario. I chopped it a few days ago after sampling because i was so impressed with the effects. I didn't clone it,should have, but I made a seed batch and will explore them early next year.
This is one of her sisters from the same batch,stays squat and almosy chest high.

20220918 185305