Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

It's good that you doubt the whole 1 gram per day nonsense.
Wish I had. Also wish I had not advised others to do so.
Fear can make people suspend critical thinking.

Wasted a lot of oil and was almost catatonic for months. A boneless chicken, a people skinned rug.
Fortunately, I was graphing my progress and could clearly see my progress slow as the dosage increased past the sweet spot.
Ideal dosage of any medication is a bell curve. Too little is not effective. So is too much.
There is no reasonable lethal dose with RSO, but I have documentation that clearly shows, MORE THAN ENOUGH IS TOO MUCH, Sorry for shouting, but that is important.

As of my last blood test I appear to be in remission with a reasonable amount, (120 mg), of un-decarbed RSO. Have dropped it again to ~85 mg. for this test period. closing in on best dosage.

Sorry for dropping out of this thread, but it was attracting a lot of misinformation.
I do not wish to be debating people who claim cancer is a mold and feeds on sugar.
Cancer is ordinary cells gone mad.
Without apoptosis and moderation of cell division it forms rapidly growing tumors. It is nourished by the same glucose that normal cells are. That glucose comes from proteins, starches, sugars, lipids,.
In short, food.
Might be time for serious discussion if we start a new thread, yah? Don't want to make people wade through this one.

Aloha Ya'll,
Weeze
Im sorry if you dont understand personal diet is a main factor in getting cancer. Alkaline vs. Acidity. Too much acid. Creates not just heartburn. Long term creates cancer. If calling them crazy cells seems more logical to you, thats fine, but this thinking leads us nowhere to find the main reason ppl get cancer. Dont just listen to big pharma. Cause that has been their answer, so far. Cancer is just cells that magically went crazy. How silly does this sound? Its a billion dollar business. And those in charge, DO NOT want you to find the right answer. Cause its out there. All disease has natural cures. Believe it or not, alkaline diet is how you battle cancer. And macrodosing thc is how you destroy it.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Im sorry if you dont understand personal diet is a main factor in getting cancer. Alkaline vs. Acidity. Too much acid. Creates not just heartburn. Long term creates cancer. If calling them crazy cells seems more logical to you, thats fine, but this thinking leads us nowhere to find the main reason ppl get cancer. Dont just listen to big pharma. Cause that has been their answer, so far. Cancer is just cells that magically went crazy. How silly does this sound? Its a billion dollar business. And those in charge, DO NOT want you to find the right answer. Cause its out there. All disease has natural cures. Believe it or not, alkaline diet is how you battle cancer. And macrodosing thc is how you destroy it.
Thank you for your opinion.

C

christy

for the transplant, with limited success.
i think the biggest issue is that everytime pharms do things, even when they use a natural substance, they CHANGE IT with synthetics and screw it up for big profits. The same for IV C for cancer. Instead of pure natural C THEY MAKING OWN synthetic lab vitamin C, made in china with chemical gmo corn. They do that for more profit! Now they are finding out the synthetic being used is taking up the bodys collagen supply by doing that. but they keep saying it's safe, when they know later people doing it can have connective tissues later. just like they trying to add synthetics to cannabis, so then they can use it through HIGH-profit system. every time they do that, changing natural for synthetics; even if it works, it damages other body parts!

Last edited:
C

christy

Thank you everybody for your thoughts and well wishes, there are lots of annecdotal stories but when you get right down to trying to locate real success stories 1st hand it seems to evaporate. Wee Zard I'm sure you have heard but just in case not there was a segment on Dr. OZ about cannabis and Prostate Cancer turns out cannabis stops Prostrate Cancer dead cold in the lab so it's not a case of whether it works or not it works, researchers now need to create a way to deliver this to the Prostrate and they will I'm sure. There are a lot of people that claim to have had success with Leukemia and this is the only possibility for long term survival for my wife
lots of natural online. couple with rso on youtube. look there. I think until its legal all over usa, many are afraid to speak up. who knows, but others are coming forward. Even trials showing its success. I have colon type cancer stage 3 doing gerson cancer therapy and wanting to add RSO. just not raised enough i think to make it even work, but going to try anyway with what little i raised to get started. but look online more along with chrisbeatcancer on youtube. maybe he has some interview success story on there too with same.

C

christy

Im sorry if you dont understand personal diet is a main factor in getting cancer. Alkaline vs. Acidity. Too much acid. Creates not just heartburn. Long term creates cancer. If calling them crazy cells seems more logical to you, thats fine, but this thinking leads us nowhere to find the main reason ppl get cancer. Dont just listen to big pharma. Cause that has been their answer, so far. Cancer is just cells that magically went crazy. How silly does this sound? Its a billion dollar business. And those in charge, DO NOT want you to find the right answer. Cause its out there. All disease has natural cures. Believe it or not, alkaline diet is how you battle cancer. And macrodosing thc is how you destroy it....
absolutely! there is no magic bullet. something made cancer thrive. its usually diet & lifestyle. if one keeps doing same thing, nothing changes. RSO seems to work, but people need to also change their stress and eating habits! if you;re doing ANY TREATMENT, then continuing to eat and drink all the things that feed cancer like sugar, slices of bread, meats, smoking, drinking, etc... you never allow your body that time to heal cause NOTHING not even RSO can heal cancer and get the toxins out if you still cramming the toxins in the body faster than it can heal.... maybe the fair is not a natural treatment or RSO, but fail by choices. Cancer is a Nasty Animal. You got to fight fire with fire, meaning ya usually have to change things around you in life too that are not healthy to give body that fair chance at winning..... cause if you don't address change, even if the tumor shrinks, it can come back in a body if you dont fix why you got cancer to begin with. so diet, stress, all these things play a role as well.

D

darlenev

Has anyone here who has 'cured' their cancer ever submitted their cure information to the National Cancer Institute and its best-case scenario initiative https://cam.cancer.gov/docs/2008_bcs_submission_packet.pdf ? This is where people can submit to the NCI reports of success in treating cancer with other than conventional means. Our government (US) might consider doing research on those products that seem promising. I'm particularly interested to hear from folks who have successfully cured their colon cancer. (5+ years out). I read so many stories of 'success' but then 3 years out from that success I also see obituaries where cause of death was the original cancer.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Anecdotal Non Science Experiment.

Ex GF had COPD and Uterine Cancer along with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. When I met her I gave her a CBD pen with 3% THC. Cannabis has anti-inflammatory properties. I thought it might help her lung inflammation which is basically what asthma and COPD are. She was using a nebulizer with high dosage Albuterol weekly for breakouts. After I handed her the pen she used her nebulizer once in the 8 years we had gone out.

Same girl. We decided to do gram therapy to see if a high THC regimen could help her uterine cancer and PCOS. Dr.'s wanted to remove her uterus and ovaries due to the spread of cancer polyps. A friend of mine owned a company that made gram hit pre-rolls. Basically shorties with dab. Each pre-roll had approximately one gram of THC. She smoked one pre-roll a day and continued her CBD regimen. After a year the 15 tumors had reduced to 3 and those 3 were in remission. Didn't really do much for her PCOS but, it would seem, the high THC helped in shrinking tumors.

After we broke up she decided she wanted to eat better so she went on the Keto diet and lost a bunch of weight and has been eating healthy. She told me she only has 2 tumors now and feels great!

I realize Leukemia is a completely different cancer but I thought a testament to cannabis's effect on cancer might help guide you.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Has anyone here who has 'cured' their cancer ever submitted their cure information to the National Cancer Institute and its best-case scenario initiative https://cam.cancer.gov/docs/2008_bcs_submission_packet.pdf ? This is where people can submit to the NCI reports of success in treating cancer with other than conventional means. Our government (US) might consider doing research on those products that seem promising. I'm particularly interested to hear from folks who have successfully cured their colon cancer. (5+ years out). I read so many stories of 'success' but then 3 years out from that success I also see obituaries where cause of death was the original cancer.
I have made it for several people with rare types of cancer and stage four. I’ve seen two people go into one remission. I found it’s tough for people to follow directions. You give them instructions and they just do what they want most the time. Take it after dinner, had people taking it in the morning and then complaining about being too high. Others were not taking the dose properly. Start with a grain of rice and build up. They would skip the tolerance build and complain about being too high. Had other family members and hospitals prevent medicine. One in case a pregnant woman who was going to die. The doctors wouldn’t let her take cannabis and took the medicine away. On her last days they let her take it and it relieved a lot of pain. She gave birth to a healthy baby that lived but died shortly after. The medicine that wasn’t used was given to another patient and I’m not sure the results, couldn’t track it. One person had so many tumors in her body the doctors refused to operate and said the operation would kill her. She started taking the medicine and it stopped and shrunk tumor growth enough she was able to go get tumors removed. Her daughter took her medicine away because she didn’t like her mom high. She died. Another with a rare type of cancer used my meds went into remission and she stopped taking the medicine it came back. She went back on it and it went into remission. She got pregnant and had a healthy baby girl. As far as I know she is cancer free. Haven’t made it for a while for anyone though. Every time I made it I gave it to the person for free.

shaganja

shaganja

So great to post anecdotal evidence. The only information we have is our own. Writing this stuff down, gives us a place to go for information. Something cannabis has never had. Love thc farmer.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Good news!
My dear, terminal, friend called me on the one year point after The oncologists said she didn't have 6 months. Every treatment they had tried seemed to speed it up and surgery was not an option.

Put her on one 85 - 90mg. capsule of un-decabed RSO, once per day, in the evening.
Well, she takes them in the morning because she loves the "side effects" :D

Immediately stopped the growth, reversed it, then stalled it at the smaller size. Oncologists are scratching their heads.
Said "we don't know what to tell you" there has been no growth for a year now."
She just smiled and went shopping.

I can no longer track my progress as the Lupron has dropped my PSA from 40 ng. to 0.4 ng.
But scan says no mets in 15 years, and that says, kudos to cannabis! :D

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Can't remember if I have been on this thread or not but I am in the process of fighting throat cancer with RSO. It's been a long road (16 months so far) but it seems to me I am beating the disease. I cannot afford all the testing and doctor visits etc so I'm flying by the seat of my pants a lot of the time. I have also met, through this battle, other cancer warriors who HAVE been to Cannabis doctors and shared with me information I have been able to use in my own treatment. My only barometer is the symptoms and the lump on my neck. The lump on my neck has all but disappeared, although it has sort of re-emerged lately as well as some other new swallowing related problems. The symptoms are lots of intense pain and much difficulty swallowing. The pain is controlled for the most part with the RSO and I also use anti cancer/anti tumor essential oils topically as well as vape rosin when the pain bleeds through the RSO. Difficulty swallowing is something I have not figured out something for but thankfully it's not so intense all the time.

I've done dietary changes to the point I could but not real successful with that. It's been very hard to eat, even things I normally love. This diet my wife wants me on is less than foods I love, much less, lol. After losing 50 lbs we figured I would just eat what I could get down, good or bad, something is better than nothing I guess.

I've also taken CBD oil as it's been available to me. I recently harvested a great CBD plant that I am using atm and it's great medicine for sleep, and it also is able to destroy cancer cells at a different receptor site.

My case is purely "anecdotal" as I do not have the pictures and tests to "prove" I am beating cancer. But I know in my heart what I have gone through in the past 16 months and it has been nothing short of brutal. The RSO is saving my life and even if I were to take a turn downward and this diesease takes me out, I know, and my wife knows, this medicine made my last years much more bearable than if I had chose to go down the big pharma, chemo/radiation road.

T

TonyS

My wife has Leukemia we happened to have saved a small amount of sugar leaf which I turned into Rick Simpson oil and my wife has started into the 90 day program to hopefully shut this shit down. We would like to hear from fellow farmers that had success beating cancer using Rick Simpson oil themselves or their friends and family members. There seems to be a lot of rah rah rah sis boom bah chearleading going on promoting the benefits of Rick Simpson oil but that all seems to fade away when you start looking for actual success stories, yes there are some success stories out there but not the number you would think there would be considering all the fanfare. Unfortunately it looks right now like the only possible way she will survive beyond the Dr. estimate of 2-3 years is going to be with Rick Simpson oil, with the proposed Chemo she has a 50% chance the cancer will go into remission and a 50% chance the Chemo will wipe her immune system completely out and she will die from the treatment so options are real limited. I hope the Rick Simpson oil works because the 2-3 year survival is if she lives through the Chemo and goes into remission that would give her 2-3 more years. I may need to resort to asking Canadian growers of Heavy Indica's like BCBD The Black to donate sugar leaf trim to us until I can get production up on my own but if need be I will do that later as we have about a month supply of oil right now. Thanks for any first hand reports of Rick Simpson oil successes.
I belong to a myleofibrous group on Facebook, and one of the contributors had this to say: "My husband was diagnosed with brain cancer stage IV 2years ago, did chemotherapy ones which almost took away his life with its numerous side effects so i decided to go the natural way which after allot of research I came across a RSO 90 regime from Anthony Wise which I had to follow this protocol and by the end of day 90 he went for a scan and his result was NED I mean it was like a miracle to me."

M

Masshole_Mike

Saw the Dr Oz segment.
Gotta point out that many things, including aspirin can stop PC cells "dead cold" in the lab.
Fact is, it's hard to keep them alive in a petri dish.
In situ delivery of medication is a major problem.
PC "mets" favor the bones.
Once that happens delivery of RSO is a major difficulty. We need to saturate the entire body to have a high enough blood level of cannabinoids.
It's difficult, and wasteful

Well, here's hope in the form of an old enemy.
Polio virus!
What they are trying is a little gene splice here.
They snip out the genes that cause paralysis and replace them with innocuous genes from another virus.
Then they plan to use the virus to infect the tumor cells.
That's the tricky part. It needs to be delivered directly to a tumor.

If you do have a growing cancer, that indicates that it has manage to "cloak" itself
to "hide" from your immune system.
The polio virus, though rendered harmless, causes your immune system to attack and destroy all the infected cells.
Your immune system is armed and ready to fire at Will.
You just need a way to point at "Will"
Trials are promising.

Anecdotes, we have.
Remissions, we have.
What I want, is actual documentation.

What I have, is documentation of slowed growth.
I have a graph of PSA assays that clearly shows growth retardation with RSO.
And a resumption of rapid growth when the RSO was interrupted.
(Long story involving root aphids and sick friends)

The growth curve went from logarithmic to actually below linear with < 1 gram per day of average strength RSO.
The good news?
That's all it takes to beat prostate cancer.

PC can take a decade or two to kill.
Calculating the "doubling rate" can give a rough idea of survival odds and timing.
My original doubling rate said I had about 12 years.
That was about 9 years ago and my PSA has just now reached the high/normal mark for people who still have a prostate gland.
So, that 12 years became >21 years.
If that rate holds I'll be in my 90's when it become serious.
Good enough! :)

I have no solid documentation of remission of leukemia with RSO, yet.
As you can imagine, I have been digging for sometime.
So, again, the RSO won't hurt and we do have reasons to believe that it may help.

But in this big a fight it's best to use all the weapons you can find.
Look into the polio virus trials.
Contact UCSF, and Kaiser San Francisco.
Both are doing trials with Cannabinoids.

There are many, documented, spontaneous remissions with leukemia.
I'm gathering all that I can find to look for a common link.
If you have some, please point me at them.

Don't give up hope leukemia is beatable.

Aloha,
Weeze

I’d appreciate any Information you can share on PSA. I’m having a very hard time. RSO is the only thing helping so far and I’m probably not taking half gram. The biological I’m on doesn’t seem to help. I joined this group today because I can grow again and my needs and finances have been affected. I’m 45 And I’m just struggling I also have Diabetes and possibly 2 other autoimmune issues.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I’d appreciate any Information you can share on PSA. I’m having a very hard time. RSO is the only thing helping so far and I’m probably not taking half gram. The biological I’m on doesn’t seem to help. I joined this group today because I can grow again and my needs and finances have been affected. I’m 45 And I’m just struggling I also have Diabetes and possibly 2 other autoimmune issues.
Used the PSA tracking to find the most effective RSO dosage.
I weigh about 180 pounds.. The most effective dosage for me is ~ 85 mg. of potent oil.
More than that is actually less effective and wasteful.
More than enough, is too much.

R

Rustic

@Wee Zard
It’s great to see you and some others on this thread, still here.

I come back here every so often for some hope and to see the good fight continue.

I’ve been following this thread for many years, and I wish the good lord above allows me to continue to see these posts for many more years.

Be well to all of you.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Mahalo,
Had a recent series of x-rays, bone scan, and CT scans.
No mets found on the scans after 16 years of ESO!
Have not been able to check my PSA recently as the Lupron infusion dropped it to zero as it dropped the testosterone to almost zero..

Have opted to skip Lupron for 6 months so I can get an update on the PSA.

Next blood test is in April. I will update y'all.

Why do I need to check?
Diverticulitis sent me to the ER in May.
Had two holes blown in the colon/ large intestine.
Surgeon had to remove most of it and install a stoma and a colostomy bag.
Having been disemboweled, full absorption of the RSO is difficult.
So I mixed it with Lecithin to enhance emuslification so that the small intestine can do the job. Now I need to find out how much oil is actually getting into my system.
Aloha,
Weeze

Top Bottom