Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skaturgurl

Yep...a good buddy of mine has helped a LOT of people beat cancer with RSO. The ones who didn't make it were the ones who refused to change their diet.

FUCK PROCESSED FOODS!

Can you please contact me. I need to get RSO for my mom. Stage 4 lung cancer. I’m desperate to find a source. Please help me.

A

S

Skaturgurl

Still dosing 100mg - 300mg per day of high THC oil and 300mg of CBD oil every day. It seems to be working, no regrowth of brain tumor, beating the odds here.:D

Looking for help getting the RSO oil. Can somebody help me so I can save my mom?

Thank you

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I have some new information.

After watching mammary tumors rapidly shrink on my dog with very low dosage RSO. I realized that the high dosage I was taking out of fear was counterproductive. I had worked up to almost a gram of oil per day.
My early response looked good, but as I increase my dosage all I could get was a slowing of the growth.

As with any medication, too much is worse that too little.
With some medication too much will kill you. This is not a concern with RSO.
But too large a dose of RSO is ineffective at best.

So, I dropped my dosage to roughly 140mg. of oil and my P.C. went into remission. PSA is shrinking by 8% per year at that dosage.
That is not a whole lot, but it is finally moving in the right direction.
And, I now have compelling documentation.

I have just dropped the dose to 90mg. for this next 6 month test period.
Want to see if that speeds the remission. I'm searching for the optimum amount in mg. per kg.
When I find that, I'll publish widely.

This is important!
Building a tolerance so you can take large amounts of RSO will not give good results.
Rick Simpson did not advise that, it was an internet myth. Rick gave his patients a "grain of rice" and it put their cancers into remission without increasing that dosage.
He was not using only the finest flowers either. Watch the video. He did a crude Naphtha extraction from Hempy looking regs. Big old fan leaves, stems, seeds, etc.
Point is, it worked!

That's what is working for me. I'm hoping that it's keeps others from making the same error.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

G

gjr

hello and best to all.

my previous post outlined what my partner and i had experienced and were gunna try. my partner is 75 and i am an incredibly youthful 60 year old. ha!

poor man had been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer. unfortunately, metastasis had occurred and the cancer had spread out of his prostate . there were tumours on his spine and one hip. four in all. an initial round of 6 chemo treatments was ordered which remarkably didn’t occur until three weeks after diagnosis.

once i learned of this yukkiness, i swept into action and made rso. not too long
after diagnosis he was on the full dose after a brief but very strong emu/coconut oil ingestion period. prior to this he had never had any cannabis in any form! by goodness he got stoned but he tolerated it. he is currently ( and shall stay) on maintenance dosage. he had no nausea, no hip pain immediately on ingestion and he spent much time healing and sleeping. the chemo knocked him around a bit but substantially less than had he not been on cannabis therapy.

today we went to the oncologist in nsw oz. the results of the post chemo/cannabis bone scan plus ultrasound and blood work. the news was good! there was no sign of the prostate cancer with an undetectable psa reading. the tumours on bones had shrunk to the point where “all that’s left are healing scars”.

i’m a little inclined to think that the dual therapies are responsible for these outstanding results! for a 75 year old bloke this is a pretty darn good.

the cost is pretty substantial to get the required amount of oil but i’d pay it again!

yay!

Last edited:
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Yay indeed! :)

Three details please?
What was the initial dosage? What is the maintenance dose?
And what does he weigh.
Because it sounds like you nailed it.
This is valuable information for the rest of us.
The name of the chemo drug/s used would be helpful .
Might be a new one.
Some detail about your DIY RSO would also be helpful.

Historically, chemo has not worked well for P.C.
It is administered to control pain by shrinking bone mets.
Same with radiation. Neither has been actually curative in the past.
So, it's the oil. Your information will help to find the optimum dosage.

Mahalo,
Wee 'zard

gwheels

gwheels

The RSO needs the highest THC weed you can get. Throw in a bit of high CBD to reduce inflammation too. It sure can not hurt. My wife couldn't take it because she had brain cancer and it made her crazy. They gave her 14.1 months and she lived 14.1 months exactly
My aunt has pancreatic cancer and she takes it but she gets too high to sleep. There is a big adjustment period to getting used to high strength ingested oil. I hope it buys your loved one some time. Now that prohibition is over maybe some quality research can actually be done.
I was reading about a guy who used pheromones to make bees pollinate his weed plants and it produces THC laden honey. I think that is something worth checking out as honey has a lot of medicinal properties already.

G

gjr

greetings, i agree with the above. i used the most potent weed i could get. i initially extracted the oil with 96% grain alcohol. from 20 oz. i got 60 mls/cc’s of very high grade oil. the second batch was made with 99.6% alcohol. the resulting extraction was far cleaner and more volume than with the same potent weed amount. my dominant weed was pineapple chunk. the rso extraction method was pretty much the way rick simpson explained it. the second batch i winterised and it was pure.

i was impatient to begin so, more or less as soon as we had enough oil we began! the first night of full dose patient was violently ill during the night. we had to find another method of delivery.

i mixed the oil with an equal amount of coconut oil and after a bit of googling decided on anal insertion. this mitigated getting too out of it, but i stress that this didn’t didn’t completely negate the effects. after more reading it was thought that the myriad of blood vessels lining the anus just beyond the sphincter, are thought to be an efficient and effective method of delivery. indeed this is our experience.

after more reading regarding oils i discovered that emu oil is able to penetrate to 7 layers of your skin. the recipe was changed to include emu oil as a delivery agent.

so 3 times a day, an oil filled veggie caps were inserted. each cap holds .8 of a ml. mixed with equal amounts of delivery oils. so 50/50 ratio meaning 1.2 mls of cannabis oil a day. i also continued on with a less strong teaspoon of liquid coconut oil by mouth. this served the dual purpose of attack from both ends and a gentle laxative to assist with the dreadful constipation that he experienced after each chemo session.

weight, he is 5’10 and when started chemo he was 83 kg. when he finished chemotherapy, he was 83 kg’s. and thx to the appetite stimulating effects ate vigorously throughout .

we are both so pleased with this outcome. it was a lot better than we could’ve hoped for.

maintenance dose is one .8 capsule per week of 50/50 oil mix inserted anally.

thx all for your kind wishes. gjr

p.s. i will get back to you regarding the chemo drug. i do remember the oncologist saying it was a relatively new drug. however, this is australia and i imagine it would’ve been available in america for a while.

Last edited:
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I was reading about a guy who used pheromones to make bees pollinate his weed plants and it produces THC laden honey. I think that is something worth checking out as honey has a lot of medicinal properties already.

Yeah, I read that too. It turned out to be B.S. :(

however, this is australia and i imagine it would’ve been available in america for a while.

Not necessarily.
Better research is being done in Europe and Israel.

The USA is no longer a front runner in most fields.
And the new administration is anti-science, so it's all downhill from here. :(
We have a scheme called a "chemo bonus".
Doctors get paid to prescribe chemo whether it will help, or not.

That is why I ask elsewhere for chemo information.

On your regimen?
Well done!
Carry on.
Weeze

G

gjr

geez weeze, bummer! from my antipodean position, i have derived great enjoyment from the donald show! but, a different perspective such as yours is probably a more realistic assessment of the damage occurring to america’s credibility. as a world power and don’t get me started on empathy, the game is changing and we are powerless.

i am sad (i stole that line from donald) to hear that donald is luddite like.

i will get the doc to send me the attachment with the treatment outlined and post it when i get it. i also remember that the oncologist said it was released in 2005. i thought at the time “2005 ain’t current”. from this i can assume that newly approved chemo drugs are many years apart.

a remarkable co-incidence. i went out to dinner with a cousin this evening and her golden labrador... bronte, has external cancer on the titties. bronte, will commence external oil therapy next week." gjr

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Topical won't hurt but It can leave stains everywhere.
And oral will be more effective.
If you apply an oral sized dose topically, then let her lick it off you'll cover all bases.

Send your friend here: http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/dogs-cancer.206902/
There is some misinformation in the first posts but we all learned together.
My "dead dog" is still going strong post cancer. The old bat is even running and playing again.

Aloha,
Weeze

Reactions: gjr
G

gjr

Topical won't hurt but It can leave stains everywhere.
And oral will be more effective.
If you apply an oral sized dose topically, then let her lick it off you'll cover all bases.

Send your friend here: http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/dogs-cancer.206902/
There is some misinformation in the first posts but we all learned together.
My "dead dog" is still going strong post cancer. The old bat is even running and playing again.

Aloha,
Weeze
mate, good on you, the practicality of your suggestions... gee i like you!

as for the old bat,
a pat,
from me,
the down under devotee,
of healing T. H.C.

haha! cheesy as it is... it is heart felt. gjr

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Mahalo my new Ozzie friend.
That doggerel just made my day.
Dog and I are on the mend.
Wish that we could come and play. :)

Alas the budget says, no way. :(
And my harem needs me. (so they say.)
Actually they said it twice.)
Guess I'm stuck in paradise.

DSCF8870

Tough life, yah?
Aloha nui,
Weeze

Reactions: gjr
G

gjr

Mahalo my new Ozzie friend.
That doggerel just made my day.
Dog and I are on the mend.
Wish that we could come and play. :)

Alas the budget says, no way. :(
And my harem needs me. (so they say.)
Actually they said it twice.)
Guess I'm stuck in paradise.

View attachment 753411

Tough life, yah?
Aloha nui,
Weeze
far out mate... choice!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You seem to have quite good luck with your RSO, I hope you continue to share your story.
Yay indeed! :)

Three details please?
What was the initial dosage? What is the maintenance dose?
And what does he weigh.
Because it sounds like you nailed it.
This is valuable information for the rest of us.
The name of the chemo drug/s used would be helpful .
Might be a new one.
Some detail about your DIY RSO would also be helpful.

Historically, chemo has not worked well for P.C.
It is administered to control pain by shrinking bone mets.
Same with radiation. Neither has been actually curative in the past.

So, it's the oil. Your information will help to find the optimum dosage.

Mahalo,
Wee 'zard
What makes you certain that the oil is the answer in this scenario? What qualifies you to make such a claim?
Yeah, I read that too. It turned out to be B.S. :(

Not necessarily.
Better research is being done in Europe and Israel.

The USA is no longer a front runner in most fields.
And the new administration is anti-science, so it's all downhill from here. :(

We have a scheme called a "chemo bonus".
Doctors get paid to prescribe chemo whether it will help, or not.

That is why I ask elsewhere for chemo information.

On your regimen?
Well done!
Carry on.
Weeze
Why do you use the term 'we' in your post? Your characterization of 'the chemo bonus' is a bit oversimplified, and the implication is that this is done on a regular basis. I don't think that's true.

Are you suggesting that oncologists are more concerned about money than their patients dying? Or, that they will 'prescribe chemo' even when they know it won't be an effective treatment, because money? Do you think the practice is widespread, or is this a case of a few bad apples?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/14944098/...iams/t/cancer-docs-profit-chemotherapy-drugs/
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2009/01/15/drug-companies-doctorsa-story-of-corruption/

What do you think is the problem, and what do you think is the solution?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Why do you use the term 'we' in your post?

Simply because there are two patients here. I am the "crash test dummy" for my dog. :)

What makes you certain that the oil is the answer in this scenario? What qualifies you to make such a claim?

Well, I can't credit chemo, radiation, Lupron, diet changes or divine intervention. Because none of those applies.
The only conventional treatment was the original surgery and I regret that in retrospect.
And certain?
Far from it. All I have is documentation of 2 cases of remission.

Qualified? Not sure what you mean by that.
I am no doctor, I have no "papers". I'm just some guy on the internet.
When a friend gave me the Simpson video on a DVD I only watched it because he asked me to do so.
Have always been a skeptic and had just researched Prostate cancer to find what does not "work". Which is all conventional treatment. :( (By "work", I mean remission not suppresion.

My bullshit radar went off right away because "Too good to be true", yah?
So, I dug deeper. Hmmm, found some interesting reading.

Being out of other options, and seeing no serious downside, it became a (Why not?) for me.
Initial results were promising as I ramped up the dosage trying to follow the internet dosage schedule that had nothing to do with the original video.
The first 6 months showed a slowing of the doubling rate. So, I started a graph.
Ran our of oil during one six moth testing period and saw the doubling rate increase.
Friends came to my rescue with a donation of oil, and the rate declined again, but not by much. Just enough to give me "average life span".

However, at 750 mg. of RSO per day I was a "boneless chicken" So, it's not that big a bargain.

Then, my 10 tear old MonGrel presented with several masses in her body and 4, large, mammary tumors that grew rapidly.
Mammary cancer

Started her on oil, but when I tried to ramp up the dosage, she got too high and stopped eating.<sigh> so I backed off to 1/2 grain of rices size. 65 - 70 mg.
The visible tumors shrank rapidly.
Well, that was food for thought.

I immediately dropped my dosage from 750 to 140 mg.
The next test showed the first decline in my PSA in 10 years!

After 8 months one of my dog's mammary tumors recurred. A little thought stopped me from panicking and increasing her dosage.
I dropped her dosage instead to ~35mg., and that nipple started shrinking.

My next blood test showed an 8% per year decrease in PSA reading. That's good enough for me, but I have an opportunity.
No other treatment, documentation, access to RSO and a crude indicator of progress puts me in a position to find the most effective RSO dosage in mg. per kg..
So, I' just dropped my dosage to 90 mg. and will know in another 6 months. (If I get tested more often insurance won't cover the cost.)

Yes, it's sloppy, and certainly not definitive, But, I'm doing what I can with what I have to work with here.

Your characterization of 'the chemo bonus' is a bit oversimplified, and the implication is that this is done on a regular basis. I don't think that's true.

Agreed, but how many folks will read more than one or two paragraphs of anything? :)
I don't know if it's "done on a regular basis", I'm going with the attempts to sell me chemo and radiation that my researched clearly showed to be ineffective for prostate cancer. I wondered why they would do that, so I looked into it.

The good news there is Kaiser has put an end to the "chemo bonus" for their patients.
It's why I switched to Kaiser. :)

Sorry for the length, but you did ask. :)

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Oops! Just read the line you asked about.
That "we" , stood for USA.
Simply because it's the only system that I looked into.
Lacking more research, I do not know if other countries have similar schemes.
But, I have to sleep sometime, yah?
:D

Aloha,
Weeze

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Weeze,

Thank you for clarifying you post, I appreciate it.

Quoting and requoting and replying to include all of those responses is tiresome and clunky.

I appreciate you going into a bit more detail on your previous post. You mention that you can’t credit any of the traditional treatment, did you take the traditional approach first and then try RSO?

By asking if you are qualified to make a claim, I was asking where you got your information, where you conducted your research, what doctors told you that RSO was the golden ticket. 2 cases of remission is a pretty stellar outcome, thank you for sharing your story. Our dog has a pretty high aversion to pills, she has learned to lightly bite into treats to check for pills, and she doesn’t like pill pockets. She will work the pill out of the pocket/treat and spit out the pill. Just like a human 14 year old and a total pain in the butt. She also dislikes the smell/taste of marijuana. Also being the test case for a therapeutic option for an old rescue, with a bad hip on one side and a partially torn ACL on the other. About 14 months ago she was diagnosed with transitional cell carcinoma and was given 6-12 months. She has a normal treatment of pills from the vet, but she was getting fairly constant spasms in her back legs, regular tremors, some loss of balance, discomfort, probably pain. @chickenman and I cooked up a batch of coconut oil and I started treating her sublingually with a tiny dose, and her tremors stopped, her appetite increased, slowed tumor growth, delayed timeline of decline, more active during the day and more restful at night. Her human as well.

Her story will not end with a cure but will be pain free, as much as possible. I too, saw improvements in quality of life and treatment of discomfort, and although she turns up her nose at a dose, after she gets her oil and a treat she’s happy as a clam, until she has to get up.

Thank you for explaining what you went through, it’s nice to see patients documenting their own treatments, and it’s interesting to see your experience. I apologize if I came across being disrespectful, but sloppy and not definitive are probably as much as we can ask for, right now.

Here, people will read more than one or two paragraphs, but they will bitch and moan for the next three pages about having to do so. It’s a fine line between being too wordy (me) and providing enough information to add to the discussion. Please don’t apologize for length of posts, as I will be apologizing to you for the same. I appreciate the discussion as this place has been a ghost town lately, and anything I can read about canine therapy is a plus.

It’s also interesting to me that you have good things to say about Kaiser. Usually people are complaining about how Kaiser killed their grandpa. They did a decent job positioning themselves to survive the ACA and whatever happens with this administration. Step therapy can be a bitch but Kaiser is a great fit for most of their members. I think you are making a great point about the delivery of healthcare, both problems of defensive medicine and an ugly system of incentives and reimbursements and bonuses. It’s rampant and disgusting and it’s one of the leading drivers of premium increases.

Whereabouts in that area do you hang your hat?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

did you take the traditional approach first and then try RSO?

Other than the prostatectomy, no.
I though that was clear. Hmmm, gonna have to work on my writing.

I researched chemo/radiation, finding that it does have uses in advanced, stage 4, to shrink mets and manage pain.
Same for hormone deprivation. But none of that is curative.
P.C actually grows slower than many of our normal cells. That gives odds that chemo will kill you before it kills the cancer. Same with radiation. :(
Both of them are carcinogenic. Thry "seed" new and interesting cancers after a decade or two.
So there's no big increase in survival time, quite the contrary actually.

what doctors told you that RSO was the golden ticket.

O.K. Now you must be joking. :)
Zero, none, nada. A good friend handed me a DVD of "Run From The Cure".
That got me digging for actual facts.

Hawaii seems to be where doctors move to when they lose their license on the mainland.
When I mentioned Cannabis to a G.P. here, he immediately fled from the exam room and hid in his office.
I bearded him in that den and led with, "I was not asking for a recommendation, I already have that, I was trying to tell you why my doubling rate is so low compared to the original prognosis". He went into a fear babble about drug trials, legality, his license, etc.
What a pussy.
I changed doctors immediately.

The Kaiser doctor balked until I showed him my documentation. Now he is interested and is working with me.

My dog is quite clever at rejecting pills too, but she's unable to resist a chicken jerky strip. She is also able to detect, and reject oil that has any trace of solvent remaining.
But, when I put fully purged oil on a chicken jerky strip, I have to be quick, and count my fingers. :D

I started treating her sublingually with a tiny dose, and her tremors stopped, her appetite increased, slowed tumor growth, delayed timeline of decline, more active during the day and more restful at night. Her human as well.

I started treating her sublingually with a tiny dose, and her tremors stopped, her appetite increased, slowed tumor growth, delayed timeline of decline, more active during the day and more restful at night. Her human as well.

With a dog that old, I call that a win!
As for my sources? Google may be useful though the first 5 or 10 pages are usually worthless. But if you drill down into the .edu and the medical research sites there is a surprising amount of good information.

I'm not pimping for Kaiser. It's just the best I can find in Hawaii.
It's a resource.
I can email my doctor, change my doctor on a whim, set up my tests and procedures online, and if I need to fly to Oahu, they arrange, and pay for the flight.
They also have no incentive to over-treat or push useless medication

Passive participant's mileage will certainly vary, but if I educate myself sufficiently, I can take advantage of what they have to offer, yah?

Had the surgery in '06, had a "biological recurrence in '07. Learned about RSO when my PSA reading returned in '08.
Figured "Pluck my duck, who have I got to lose".
Turned out to be a good bet.
Been making oil and helping folks with it ever since.

Aloha,
Weeze

S

Skaturgurl

I have some new information.

After watching mammary tumors rapidly shrink on my dog with very low dosage RSO. I realized that the high dosage I was taking out of fear was counterproductive. I had worked up to almost a gram of oil per day.
My early response looked good, but as I increase my dosage all I could get was a slowing of the growth.

As with any medication, too much is worse that too little.
With some medication too much will kill you. This is not a concern with RSO.
But too large a dose of RSO is ineffective at best.

So, I dropped my dosage to roughly 140mg. of oil and my P.C. went into remission. PSA is shrinking by 8% per year at that dosage.
That is not a whole lot, but it is finally moving in the right direction.
And, I now have compelling documentation.

I have just dropped the dose to 90mg. for this next 6 month test period.
Want to see if that speeds the remission. I'm searching for the optimum amount in mg. per kg.
When I find that, I'll publish widely.

This is important!
Building a tolerance so you can take large amounts of RSO will not give good results.
Rick Simpson did not advise that, it was an internet myth. Rick gave his patients a "grain of rice" and it put their cancers into remission without increasing that dosage.
He was not using only the finest flowers either. Watch the video. He did a crude Naphtha extraction from Hempy looking regs. Big old fan leaves, stems, seeds, etc.
Point is, it worked!

That's what is working for me. I'm hoping that it's keeps others from making the same error.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

Wee zard,

I have a question...
I watched a lot of videos from Rick Simpson and he said to work up to a gram a day. On one video he showed how to make the oil and what the gram dose would look like.

I’m confused, am I missing some new
information?
I thought from everything I’ve read in his site and watched on the videos that a grain of rice was the starting dose.

My mom is on a gram a day and I want to optimize her results to kill the cancer.

Any information you have is very appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom