Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

@ Tuffy;
Please give us an update. There are people here that are understandably skeptical.

Back in 2005 A good friend looked at me with concern and asked "are you O K?"
Said I did not look well.

That got my attention.
Looked inward and replied, " no, I'm not O K."
Had been feeling crappy for way too long.

Blood test triggered a biopsy. Biopsy found a well established prostate cancer. Aggressive, bi-lateral, Gleason 7/7. Only symptoms were difficult urination and occasional "shooting" pain in the area.
When it breached the capsule, I began feeling ill.

Long story, short, Had surgery, margins were positive with peri-neural invasion.
Had a "biological recurrence" in about 18 months and that crappy feeling was back.
Did choke research and learned that chemo is ineffective and radiation was limited to retardation. So, I kept digging but avoided the psuedo-science and vegan diet gonna-fix-it folks.
The EDU sites were discouraging and offered palliative care at best, life threatening side effects at worst. :(

Then, the same good friend brought me a DVD of "Run From The Cure.
Had it been anyone else, I would have smiled, said thank you and tossed it.
I mean, talk about too good to be true.
Something I have loved for 50 years is now going to cure my cancer? That's a stretch.
I'm I heavy stoner so if this works, how did I pop a tumor in the first place?
Because I had no other promising options, and my friend is nobody's fool. I made some oil.
Felt mo' betta immediately, but that's to be expected. :)

The rate of growth slowed dramatically at first, but as I increase my dosage it started speeding up. Hmmm?
I was willing to settle for slowed growth and being too ripped to drive for the duration when my dog presented with mammary cancer, and was unable to tolerate more than a tiny dosage. Her remission was visible and only took 3 weeks @ 1 ml. per kg.!

Dropped my dosage down from 20ml. to 2 ml. per kg. and the next PSA assay showed a reversal for the first time in 11 years!
Might be a fluke or an error so waited 6 months and the next test confirmed the last result.

Have cut my dosage to 1 ml. per kg. for the last 5 month period and will get results in April.
I expect to see faster remission.
V -shell-C.
I'll keep y'all posted.
Wee

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It' been proven thc and cbd does in fact shrink cancel cells.

It also helps with my rare form.of rheumatoid arthritis. I haven' been on their evil meds in 3+yrs

gwheels

gwheels

I agree with Demontrich. I find edibles especially really help with my wicked arthritis in my hands. The only thing that works that i have found.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I actually found relief with online CBD extract. And is cheaper than growingmy.cannatonic 4 plant.

gwheels

gwheels

I love really high thc strains because i like them. But I think autos are where it is at for relief of arthritic pain. That 2%ish CBD does it
White russian autos are my favorite. AK47 and White widow in an auto. What a taste. What an effect. Your mileage my vary

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I don' have cancer, I have complex regional pain syndrome, so I know pain, all I know that there are 187 cdbs found in marijuana ( I may b off on that number ) but when u take the thc away I think that' a mistake, God put it there 4 a reason for all anyone knows thc could be the catalyst that wraps it all up in a nice bundle, but that' only speculation, I used cdb it did nothing for my pain, however you are in SNOLEPERD prayers, and beat that shit, k SNOLEPERD

R

Rustic

I've been following this thread for a while. It's great to see people working together for a greater good.

I'm currently making low dose for a variety of issues. If my math is right, around 50mg veg caps.
I'm yielding about 3 grams per ounce of material.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get enough for 1 gram a day marker.
It's so expensive in a prohibition area.

It makes me wonder how many people out there can't get the help they need because of restrictions or expense.

Anyways,

This thread is the most easily important and hopeful thread out there.
I've read your stories/posts more than once and love seeing the updates.

Please keep this thread alive and update as much as you can! I hope everyone is still doing as well as can be!

Question: I'm curious how Emu oil works. I've read that some people use it internally, yet I recently bought some for mixing and it says do not take internally.
Is there an edible version?

Also,
I'm trying to get a formula together for mixing (math is hard lol).

If my math is correct, I think you can figure your dosages by:

Total Grams/RSO Grams produced
= x/100.

I think using that formula, you can cross multiply and figure out your strength.

21 Grams total (RSO and Coconut oil)/3 Grams of RSO should equal 100mg per 700mg of solution.

Cut that in half and you should yield about 60 caps of 50mg.

Am I close or off on this?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

There is a formula on u tube how to make rso it may be helpfull, but you probably saw it, feel better.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get enough for 1 gram a day marker.
It's so expensive in a prohibition area.

Actually, you do not really need to take a gram per day.

I was taking ~ 1 gram per day for a couple years and it turned out to be way too much to treat stage 4 Prostate cancer.

It did slow the growth, but did not actually reverse the growth until I dropped the dosage to ~ 70 mg. of RSO once per day.

As an experiment, I doubled that dosage for 6 months. My PSA shot up ~ 3 points! I'm now dropping the dosage to about 60 mg. per day and will post the results of that in 6 months.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

R

Rustic

Lol side-effects help sometimes. ;)

Thank you for the replies. I appreciate it.

New stories I've read have so many variables and everyone's reactions are unique.

I checked out
--cureyourowncancer dot org--
and saw a handful of case studies on RSO and patients there.

Just a little more hope is always a good thing.

WeeZard,
I'm curious if certain cancers respond to more (or in your case, Less) oil than others.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Are you telling me you can't legally purchase rso, or cdb where you live? I thought it was legal in all 50 states? Beacuse of the opioid epidemic I can't get the meds I realy have to have, so they tranqulize me 8mg Xanax per day, 40mg vallium, 16mg subutex bupinorphene sl for pain, i told my dr if you cant help me im smokeing pot, fuck the state, i wont be forced to buy there weed i just dont care anymore, if i had prostate cancer i would feel the same, i am legetametley ill, I pay 3 Dr's pills ext, my bp is 225 by 120 beacuse of constant pain if the state wants to crash my door for a couple plants then they can pay $75,000 a year to lock me up, I'm done if I was medicated properly I would not be here take my weed I'll cause havoc. If I were you I would do anything and everything to feel better and if rap helps nothing would stop me from getting it, feel better.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Rso contains thc
Unless in a rec or med state, rso is illegal.

Cbd is legal in all 50, as it contains 0 thc, only CBD. Therefore legal in all 50.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You know that sux, if you take the poison big pharma doles out your an upstanding citizen, if you smoke/ grow your a criminal, I still feel the same fuck the state nothing not prison nothing would stop me from obtaining it if I thought it would help me.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Listen I live in Connecticut, Massachusetts is 20 min up the road, they go legal July 1rst, give me your address I'll go buy you a bottle and mail it to you problem solved!

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

WeeZard,
I'm curious if certain cancers respond to more (or in your case, Less) oil than others.

There is s difference in response between individuals but it is not much of a difference.
There is, however, a large difference between different flavors of cancer. It is not a single disease.
Some do not respond, some show rapid remission.

I have very little actual experience but I can tell you that my dog's mammary cancer was a dramatically rapid remission on a very low dose.
My P.C. showed no remission until I dropped my dosage. Make of those facts what you will.

Aloha,
Weeze

R

Rustic

There is s difference in response between individuals but it is not much of a difference.
There is, however, a large difference between different flavors of cancer. It is not a single disease.
Some do not respond, some show rapid remission.

I have very little actual experience but I can tell you that my dog's mammary cancer was a dramatically rapid remission on a very low dose.
My P.C. showed no remission until I dropped my dosage. Make of those facts what you will.

Aloha,
Weeze

Thank you, Weeze.
I appreciate your expertise with your case. You seem to have had some decent luck with the RSO.

To have a dog's luck... :)

R

Rustic

It's amazing that we have outlawed a plant that can help medically and be used for other things as well.

I can't wait until it clear nation-wide, but then we probably have to worry about our stuff being non-organic after that point.

S

Sunheart

I would like to tell my husbands cancer story. He started radiation and chemotherapy with Cisplatin on March 19 for throat cancer. Radiation 5 days per week and Cisplatin one day a week for 7 weeks total. He had a large metastasis to his right lymph node, about 5 cm x 2 cm. I started him on RSO oral 1/2 grain of rice size on March 17 but he could not tolerate the psychoactive results. I researched delivery options and made suppositories with cocoa butter 100 mg twice a day. I supplemented with RSO tincture orally 20 grams, with plans to increase as tolerated. April 31 he was up to 200 mg RSO rectally with cacao butter suppositories twice a day and oral tincture 10-20 mg as tolerated. After the first week of treatment the MD was very impressed with the shrinkage of the lymph node and the base of tongue tumors. April 7 his doses doubled to 400 mg RSO suppositories twice a day with no psychoactive effects. At this time I had to stop the tincture due to the alcohol burning his throat. April 14 his dose was 500 mg RSO rectally without any carrier oil. I use a 1 ml oral syringe with .5 ml RSO = 500 mg RSO directly applied into rectum about 2 inches without any problem. He has not needed any pain medication and very little anti nausea medication. April 16 MD very impressed that he has no pain except a little with swallowing and has been able to drink enough calories to maintain his weight and avoid a surgical insertion of a feeding tube. He starts week 7 on April 30. His lymph node tumor is difficult to feel now as it has shrunk so much. He will have a PET scan in August 2018 to determine if he is cancer free. It is hard to know for sure what role the RSO has played in the treatment of his cancer or the side effects but I can say that to date he has not used any opioid for pain relief and has used about 4 doses total of anti nausea medication. I have read all the posts in this thread and am rethinking his RSO dosage but not sure that I should mess with what appears to be success. I plan on a 60 gram RSO total treatment and he is halfway there. I am not sure if I should follow the Phoenixtears recommendation of another 60 gram treatment due to radiation and chemo. I also need a wean plan. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom