Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Weaning is not necessary with RSO. I went from 750 mg. to 0 with no ill effects. It did take almost a month to completely clear my head before starting back with a lower dose.

G

gjr

My wife has Leukemia we happened to have saved a small amount of sugar leaf which I turned into Rick Simpson oil and my wife has started into the 90 day program to hopefully shut this shit down. We would like to hear from fellow farmers that had success beating cancer using Rick Simpson oil themselves or their friends and family members. There seems to be a lot of rah rah rah sis boom bah chearleading going on promoting the benefits of Rick Simpson oil but that all seems to fade away when you start looking for actual success stories, yes there are some success stories out there but not the number you would think there would be considering all the fanfare. Unfortunately it looks right now like the only possible way she will survive beyond the Dr. estimate of 2-3 years is going to be with Rick Simpson oil, with the proposed Chemo she has a 50% chance the cancer will go into remission and a 50% chance the Chemo will wipe her immune system completely out and she will die from the treatment so options are real limited. I hope the Rick Simpson oil works because the 2-3 year survival is if she lives through the Chemo and goes into remission that would give her 2-3 more years. I may need to resort to asking Canadian growers of Heavy Indica's like BCBD The Black to donate sugar leaf trim to us until I can get production up on my own but if need be I will do that later as we have about a month supply of oil right now. Thanks for any first hand reports of Rick Simpson oil successes.

hey all, hope y’all are still with us.
our experience... my partner (75 y.o.) was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer. further tests revealed 5 sites on his bones and spine where the cancer had spread. initial diagnosis was 18 months left... unacceptable.

i started making rso immediately (the organic method). i eventually made enough rso for two months at 1.2 mls a day. the oil was mixed with emu oil (its penetrating talent is legendary) and inserted as a pessary in soluble (vegetable) capsules. the anus and bowel contains a myriad of blood vessels to carry the thc delivered by the emu oil. i also administered a coconut oil laced with thc in a cup of milo or cookie as a night time adjunct.

down the track my partner endured chemo with no nausea and side effects limited to hair loss, forgetfulness and also general exhaustion from the chemo was profound. he slept about 12 hours a day. great healing sleep.

6 months down the track and he is cancer free with a psa of 0.1! bloody amazing. the bone tumours have disappeared completely! this was an unexpected medical outcome but not completely unexpected by us. we had the universe on our side. the complete suppression of cancer was/is wonderful news.

we had a great outcome. hope you can too.

Last edited:
patchgrower

patchgrower

well, there is a wealth of info in this thread. i am a cancer patient with metastic cancer from esophagus to liver . 3 yrs ago i had an operation to remove the lower part of my esophagus and the upper part of my stomach. although saving my life,it has left me with a myraid of health problems.if i eat too much i get dumping syndrome which spikes the blood sugars and you go into a full body sweat and are unable to move for awhile until it normalizes. i wont go into all the problems, except to say that all the issues that i have today were caused by the treatment of cancer, and not the cancer itself. i have been taking rso for about 2 years now and have taken oil from a few different strains-white widow[high thc] and painkiller which is a 1-1 thc/cbd. the pain relief is great as i have alot of muscle pain from the operation.unfortunately its hard to know if the rso is working,although i believe it is . right now im in the air as to whether to go back to chemo or not as it is horrible, just indiscriminately kills too many good cells in my op.last time my blood work came back really low, so had to stop chemo for awhile.hard to make the decision that just taking rso is the best method for longevity,but chemo seems alot worse.very hard decisions .i take 2 -500 ml full spectrum suppositories daily as well as 2- 200 ml pills orally. i dont smoke much any more as i dont feel the need when taking the oral capsules.unfortunately it seems like a bit of a guessing game as there are so many variables,but it seems like a mixture of both cbd and thc seems to be the way to go as at least you have a good chance of something you're taking hitting the mark. good luck to all you people and i wish all those people in treatment whether by doctor or self -medicating the best of luck.peace.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Dosage information;

Last year I dropped my dosage from 750 mg. of RSO, to 140 mg. My PSA doubling rate went from slow, to reverse!
First reversal in 10 years!
As an experiment, i then dropped it to 70 mg.
Turns out, that's too low. PSA took a jump.
For this next 6 month test, Ive raised the dosage to ~ 180 mg..
I'll keep y'all posted on it.

Aloha,
Weeze

patchgrower

patchgrower

Dosage information;

Last year I dropped my dosage from 750 mg. of RSO, to 140 mg. My PSA doubling rate went from slow, to reverse!
First reversal in 10 years!
As an experiment, i then dropped it to 70 mg.
Turns out, that's too low. PSA took a jump.
For this next 6 month test, Ive raised the dosage to ~ 180 mg..
I'll keep y'all posted on it.

Aloha,
Weeze
thanks for that info. i had read that possibly taking more was counter-productive.i'll be interested to hear the outcome.if you don't mind me asking ,how long have you been taking the oil for? for me, they dont test me anymore, so i dont know what my psa is.makes it hard to know if you're doing the right thing.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

thanks for that info. i had read that possibly taking more was counter-productive.i'll be interested to hear the outcome.if you don't mind me asking ,how long have you been taking the oil for? for me, they dont test me anymore, so i dont know what my psa is.makes it hard to know if you're doing the right thing.

You do not need a doctor to order a blood test. You can schedule them online. Runs about $60 here.
Someone sent me an url that I can't find. :(
Suggest that you ask google about it.

I think I started the oil in 2009, just after a biological recurrence.
It slowed the growth so that my PSA is still only 12 ng. after 9 years. When I dropped the dosage, it dropped from 12 to 9. in one year.
When I dropped the dosage even more, it shot back up to 12 in just 6 months. So 1 mg. per kg. is too little, 750 mg., (~11 mg. per kg. is too much).
Had remission with 2 mg. per kg. So my next run will be 2.5 mg. per kg..
Hunting for the optimum dosage.
V shell C.

Aloha,
Weeze

patchgrower

patchgrower

thanks alot for the info weeze.ive been taking it for about 2 years now,i've only recently started taking suppositories as they are supposed to be more effective.but if what you are saying is true then i may have to rethink dosage.such a guessing game.thanks again and best of luck with the hunt.

B

BadLilPuppy

Weeze, all of your info has been eye opening. My best friend has stage 4 colon cancer with advanced liver Mets. I made her a high thc (not tested) rso. I am following the 1g day protocol but I feel that it is just way too much for her. I have been reading and rereading this thread and am looking for suggestions on dosage for her. She weighs 116 pounds. Do I follow the 1mg per kg or 2mg per kg dosage? Is this divided into 3 times a daydoses or is it one time per day? I'm struggling to find a proper dosage for her as 1g turner her into a zombie.

R

Rustic

One thing I learned is that RSO can be hard in the liver. It processes the THC while in the body.

I’ve been doing tons of research lately and seeing some RSO survivors (cancer free after treatment) passing away
3-5 years later from liver damage.

Liver and Pancreas seem to be the two major organs that helps break down and detox cancer cells.

These have been fewer than the total success stories of course, but one I think we must look at.

I’ve heard a few recommendations saying to pair the RSO therapy with Gerson Therapy (or Kelley Metabolic Therapy seeing it also uses Coffee Enema)
seeing the coffee enema help detox the cancer cells leaving the body and the intake of the juices and good diet helps build the body.
I think it takes a HUGE load off the body if you’re able to detox at the same time.
I mean why not kick this garbage disease in the face with multiple approaches that work together?

(Pure Speculation on my part) but I think it depends on the state of the body during diagnosis and treatment.
If you’ve been in decent shape most of your life, then get hit with the big C, RSO can act fast and leave your body with minimal strain to the organs.
If you’ve been out of shape or have a poor diet for a long time, RSO and your liver is fighting two wars.

Since Rick states that he lost weight on the oil, it seems that the toxins in the fat still process through the liver during the weight loss.

So I think Detoxing and Building the body while using the RSO is the body’s best bet. Again, it’s pure opinion based on different stories I’ve read and different people I’ve spoken to.
Not medical advise at all, but hope it’s able to help some folks battling this terrible bullsht.

B

BadLilPuppy

My friends liver is in pretty bad shape. One of her Mets is very large and cut off her bile ducts. The oncologist said there was no way to get a drain put in but after her being on the rso oil at a starting dose sizetgey did another scan and said that they can get tge drain in so I'm hopeful it was the lower dose that shrunk the tumor enough to get the surgery done. Now that the drain is in she's feeling alot better but the high doses of oil is making her dizzy and have a few panic attacks. I got her boyfriend to lower her dose but am scouring the internet for what will work for her. It's mind-boggling to say the least.

R

Rustic

Here are some of the most helpful bouts of information that I’ve found.
Took me hours and hours of sifting through the garbage but I’ve saved these links because I fully believe they have some of the best information.

This is ALOT of reading and ALOT to absorb, but I think the information is well worth it.

Some info on liver and some on prostrate.

My best,
Rustic

——

https://www.cancertutor.com/cellect_budwig/

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/dr-gonzalez-dismantles-ketogenic-diet-for-cancer/

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/how-felicity-healed-stage-4-pancreatic-cancer-in-2003/

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/wp...stage-4-cancer-and-terminal-liver-disease.pdf

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearc...e-4-prostate-cancer-with-fasting-and-juicing/

https://www.cancertutor.com/metabolic/

https://www.cancertutor.com/what_causes_cancer/

patchgrower

patchgrower

just throwing my two cents worth in. i'm battling esophagus cancer with mets to liver. i take 250 ml oil capsules mixed with coconut oil at 1-1 ratio twice daily. it took me a month or so to get comfortable with the dose as i was the same way,like a zombie.now i'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. i also take suppositories of 500 ml 1-1 oil twice daily. you dont get high off of these.
the oncologist had told me i had 6-8 months to live if i didn't take chemo.that was 7 months ago.i took the chemo as after all the research i've done i firmly believe that my best chance is not strictly with oil but a combination of chemo and rso.
have you been on a website called greenflower-really worth checking out to get as close to the real truth as we know today.
also going for my ct scan today and have to say i still feel good. doubting it's going to be a bad scan.
start off with a lower dose of oil and build your way up until she can handle it.worked for me.
all the best beating this awful disease.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

She weighs 116 pounds. Do I follow the 1mg per kg or 2mg per kg dosage? Is this divided into 3 times a daydoses or is it one time per day? I'm struggling to find a proper dosage for her as 1g turner her into a zombie.

116# is roughly 53 kilos.
So 100 mg. would be a good place to start. That is a dosage known to work.
In about 4 months I will know if a slight increase is more effective. I'm presently testing a 10% increase. If that shows good result, I'll kick it up by another 5 or 10% for the following test period.
Together, we can get the dosage figured out.

And I am only doing 1x per day, but dividing the dose should be ok.

Disclaimer:
I have not had my, or your, oil tested, so it's potency is the biggest variable. If the "grain of rice" dosage gets an average sized male ripped, they are probably close enough in THC content.
CBD? My CBD percentage is unknown. We have no testing lab on the big island.

Aloha,
Weeze

B

BadLilPuppy

116# is roughly 53 kilos.
So 100 mg. would be a good place to start. That is a dosage known to work.
In about 4 months I will know if a slight increase is more effective. I'm presently testing a 10% increase. If that shows good result, I'll kick it up by another 5 or 10% for the following test period.
Together, we can get the dosage figured out.

And I am only doing 1x per day, but dividing the dose should be ok.

Disclaimer:
I have not had my, or your, oil tested, so it's potency is the biggest variable. If the "grain of rice" dosage gets an average sized male ripped, they are probably close enough in THC content.
CBD? My CBD percentage is unknown. We have no testing lab on the big island.

Aloha,
Weeze
Oh awesome, thank you for replying. I will adjust her way down in mg. She was close too 700 but I dropped her down when she started getting dizzy and panicking.
I haven't tested my oil but it was high thc bud that I made it with and if you get it on your fingers you can definately feel the buzz.
I will let you know how the lower dose is for her. And I will find out when her next scan is. I have access to her bloodwork. What should I be looking for. She gets it done every week.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Her blood work is most likely a liver panel. But I do not know what to look for there as regards remission.
I'm not a doctor. I'm an "interested party". The majority of my research is directed at Prostate cancer.
If remission occurs, the physician will mention it, yah? :)

B

BadLilPuppy

Her blood work is most likely a liver panel. But I do not know what to look for there as regards remission.
I'm not a doctor. I'm an "interested party". The majority of my research is directed at Prostate cancer.
If remission occurs, the physician will mention it, yah? :)
I will be seeing her tomorrow and will go through her papers and scans etc and have her Dr explain what they are testing for and what we need to watch.

patchgrower

patchgrower

just to give you a little hope . i got the results of my ct scan yesterday and the liver tumors were reduced by 20 %.its hard to know what is helping ,the chemo or oil or the combination of the two ,but its working .best of luck

Top Bottom