Anybody know what’s deficiency this is??

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

So a couple of my plants are looking really weird on the top nodes. There really faded yellow only in the middle where all the new growth is. It’s only 2 out of 30 plants that’s it’s happening to.
Anybody know whats deficiency this is

Growrx

Growrx

Looks like a little bit of light burn, what light are you using? And how far is it from your plants? Also what is your temps looking like?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Everything is controlled with an environmental controller. I’m using a 650w hortibloom led light, Temps ar 77, RH 60%. There are no black dots on this particular plant but on a coupe there are some black dots, I do want to mention that they did just recover from root rot.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Media?
Lights and distance?

I have a feeling your VPD is to low and slowing uptake. Are you going by online charts by chance?

Drop your humidity to about 50% and I would increase temps if possible.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I’m using rock wool and I’m using a led about 12 inches from canopy but on 60%, so I really don’t think it’s light burn. Also light burn tends to start from the outer leaf. I’ve never seen anything like it and it’s barely had any growth compared to the others.
Man you’ve send me some info on vpd before and I have come across a scale once but tbh I have no idea what it’s saying. Could you try explaining it to me aqua man? Also how what should I run my temps at?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Download this app and let us know the lux at the top of the plants.

This app for VPD. And go by stage of growth. Leaf tenps are very important to have. If you don't have an IR thermometer then I would use about 5f cooler than air temps as the leaf temp

login

login

Looks like over water to me those 2 may not be drying out enough to keep up with the others.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Ok cool I have an apple phone but I found a app that does the same thing. Glad you sent me this cause the equation to actually do it is crazy!! I know for sure it’s not over water though.. I already been down that road, There starting to come out of it though. But I’m noticing another deficiency now on a lot of them, What you guys think this is? I just started using RO water so it might be a magnesium problem, I’m adding 200 ppms of cal mag and using the GH trio.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok cool I have an apple phone but I found a app that does the same thing. Glad you sent me this cause the equation to actually do it is crazy!! I know for sure it’s not over water though.. I already been down that road, There starting to come out of it though. But I’m noticing another deficiency now on a lot of them, What you guys think this is? I just started using RO water so it might be a magnesium problem, I’m adding 200 ppms of cal mag and using the GH trio.View attachment 1105769View attachment 1105771
That's sounds about right to me.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Nah this shit is starting with all my plants now, my lights are 40 in away now so it’s definitely not light burn. Someone has to know what this is for sure?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

It’s weird, there like crinkling up on the new growth.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Never heard of them, just looked it up though and it does kinda look like some of the symptoms but I think it might be vpd issues. I think my humidity was to low and temps to high.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Bro had the exact same problem as you. I had mites. Broad to be exact. But it happened the same way. Look over every single leaf under and tops with your phone on video and zoomed but with the clearest quality still and flash on. Then take a leaf if you find anything and then take a pic with flash then zoom in. Unless you have a microscope at least over 60x.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I had spider mites monthes ago and I don’t see any spotting but I do see a lot of the similarities... especially the leaf curling... let me check.

Top Bottom