Anybody  know what cuaes this 15
Anybody  know what cuaes this 16
Anybody  know what cuaes this 17
Anybody  know what cuaes this 18

Anybody  know what cuaes this 12
Last edited:
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

What lighting are you growing under? Im gonna apologize ahead of time for the mombardment of random ass questions but I've seen this before. And your nutrients, are you running organic or? Growing in cocoa? What else did you add to your cocoa?

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

What lighting are you growing under? Im gonna apologize ahead of time for the mombardment of random ass questions but I've seen this before. And your nutrients, are you running organic or? Growing in cocoa? What else did you add to your cocoa?
And for my fatass thumbs they always make trying to decipher wtf I'm trying to write a fun game... Bare with me lol

Ph 007

Ph 007

Fat ass thumb on a mobile I know the score haha.

Im growing in canna coco pro
And perlite like 50 coco 40 perlite
Fabric pots 20 litre
Watered automatically everyday to run off to wast in rhizo stand get about 3 litre watch a day to hit run off, if had same problem and war grow, if tried feeding once a day twice a day 3 and 4 times a day and nothing changes just east more nutrinats, think it the big pots once a day seem fine will play with this again.

In veg they look great then a out flower 2/3rd week the look a little.over fed but dropping e.c don't help a great deal

Maybe yo much calmag or not enough, maybe the nitrogen in the calmag God knows, when i stated growing in coco few months back i had many problems start, now getting much better but always get this twisting/ dark green over weed look
Can't figure out what it is but happens flower time usually

Using tap water its got a ppm of 0.65ppm
So I add calmag to very single watering to bring my tap water to 200ppm
Then I add my nutrinants
That's canna coco line
a&b / cannyzm , im adding canna pk boost at the moment but had this problem before the pk.
It 5.8/5.9

I veg to 2nd week of flower I was running e.c of 2.0 through then even 2.4 at one point as the run off was coming out low all time but plants looked great then noticed dark green leaves and claw odd burnt tip and odd funny twist/ leaf growth, so I mini flushed for 3 feed at 1.0e.c put was 1.4/1.6 then finally the 3rd mini flush feed pmrub off was 0.8/1.0 e.c same as in so bumped feed up to 1.4 e.c thats including pk and calmag 200ppm, and the look goos but still getting the funny lewfe twist and sorts weird blotches on the leavers hard to explain thst lol, but the odd leave is twisting like turning the opposite way it should be facing

They are under 2 x 240 quad board led send grow with them their amazing putting my 600 hps to shame

Ph 007

Ph 007

Too much N, probably from the calmag. IMHO, if you're using tap water you shouldnt need calmag.
Ye im thinking nitrogen, i have cut calmag to half dose to just 100ppm but only been 3 days with this change.

If tried many grows now with coco no calmag haf calmag full cal mag , and i always end up with very sick plants and slow growth then calmag at 200ppm alwayd always fixes this, but about flower I'm getting the same problem looks a tad over fed and twisting

Maybe by flower all coco caution sites or what ever they called are now full or stable w/e and the calmag is not needed, like i said if cut to half strength calmag for the moment, I'm scared to stop calmag completely as if had so many bad growth from not using calmag.

If had 1/2 growth with no calmag where ok ish one was pretty goos actually and looked healthy nut think that was more luck with coco being buffed already

Ph 007

Ph 007

These plants where very sick at beginning then added calmag every fees 200ppm and they pulled through to whwt they are now, the dam fucking tall and huge lol the long veg from being sick start made them monsters even trained them and they still 1.5 /1.7 metre tall gonna be fun trimming shitty lower buds when they done

Ph 007

Ph 007

Forgot to mention for 4.5 weeks of flower they seem to have alot of red hairs more than normal for tbis stage , well in think anyway can't remember 100,% being a stoner

Ph 007

Ph 007

what is the RH difference between lights on and off?
RH not sure what thst means lol have heard it before tho.
I'm gonna guess it's one of these

Temp day is usually 75/77f
Night lights off temp is a about 72/70f

Humidity day at moment is 56-60%
But usually is lights on 60/70%
And same for lights off 60/70%
Bit hight for flower but i can't do nothing about it i worrie more a out temps.

Also They where on 0.4e.c cal mag every watering since a clone.
I dropped calmag dowb to 0.2 e.c for a few days and I'm sure they looked better on 0.4, so I'm ow giving them 0.4 e.c calmag onky veen obe watering so far.

E.c of feed in is 1.4 / 1.6 and out is about 1.4e.c ph 5.8/5.9

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi as @Dirtbag said a bit to much N in the feed and yes a flush with ph correct water 1/4 strength nutes and cal / mag . See how it looking but really it’s not to bad , use this grow as a learning tool . Regards One Drop .

Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi as @Dirtbag said a bit to much N in the feed and yes a flush with ph correct water 1/4 strength nutes and cal / mag . See how it looking but really it’s not to bad , use this grow as a learning tool . Regards One Drop .
I did mini flush for 3 days , they seem to be growing ok think the mini flush helped a bit, bot 100% but but growth seem to be picking up a tad so hopefully will not get worst, i plumbed calmag no to 0.4 e.c today was on 0.2 for a few feeds

Ina

Ina

And may be you are overfeeding even before flowering.If they look so very dark,like oil green its the start of N toxicity.That could be said about many other plants as well.
At first i was thinking this is good and my plants are super healthy,soooo green.:)than i saw those strange damages in flower.......And they were poisoned for long,even after i tried to stop giving more veg nutes....It was just too much from the very beginning i think:)Now i barely feed in veg and phew thats better!:)That is true-less is more!
This one looks healthy at first but it isnt!.Looks kind of plastic,kind of..too much:)

Ph 007

Ph 007

If it were me, I'd down size my containers and drop the perlite altogether.
Funny enogh my next lot in veg are in the canna coco that's has no perlite, i was adding it myself , i wanted to Try with out

I got sure about smaller containers yet, it did cross my mind smaller and feed more but involves spending money on pots skint at moment

Latest posts

Top Bottom