Anybody know what cuaes this

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

And may be you are overfeeding even before flowering.If they look so very dark,like oil green its the start of N toxicity.That could be said about many other plants as well.
At first i was thinking this is good and my plants are super healthy,soooo green.:)than i saw those strange damages in flower.......And they were poisoned for long,even after i tried to stop giving more veg nutes....It was just too much from the very beginning i think:)Now i barely feed in veg and phew thats better!:)That is true-less is more!
View attachment 981710View attachment 981711View attachment 981712This one looks healthy at first but it isnt!.Looks kind of plastic,kind of..too much:)
One of my last grows 1 of the 4 plants looked like the dudding plant on them pics knew was link to my problem now

In was on 2.0/2.5 e.c at one point in veg and flower i was checking e.c run off contsand kept comping out a lot lower and look healthy so.didbt check for a while ovwr fed a bit flushed but still not 100% but the flush was only few days ago, e.c in kiwis 1.4/1.6 and out had been same so if stuck to this time will tell..

I was thinking it's somebtibg to do with calmag

Reactions: Ina
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

If you were to ask a canna rep, they would tell you anything under 80% (or so) coco, should be fed more like rockwool. They don't recommend any perlite.
They also say that coco maintains the most oxygen if it's only watered once per day, and to size your container accordingly.

Top Bottom