Anybody know where to get regular Autoflower seeds to USA?

• Thread starter Jermamma420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Every place I know is sold out, or don't carry regular auto seeds. I don't have an account with Seedsman, and they won't let new accounts order.
I want to breed autos this winter.
I found some on ebay, but what a gamble.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Every place I know is sold out, or don't carry regular auto seeds. I don't have an account with Seedsman, and they won't let new accounts order.
I want to breed autos this winter.
I found some on ebay, but what a gamble.
Greybeard seeds you gotta make an account or dankseeds they are on point and you can get single packs for 10 bucks a pop got a bruce banner auto from them and its 🔥

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Greybeard seeds you gotta make an account or dankseeds they are on point and you can get single packs for 10 bucks a pop got a bruce banner auto from them and its 🔥
Thanks man. I'm checkin em out now. I've got some really good autos going, Gorilla cookies, lemon pie, from Fast Buds, and a Royal Queen Gelato, and a few more to go later, but it's all feminized.
That Bruce Banner sounds Great! But it's fem too.
Though I am gonna be playing with some STS spray too :)

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Thanks man. I'm checkin em out now. I've got some really good autos going, Gorilla cookies, lemon pie, from Fast Buds, and a Royal Queen Gelato, and a few more to go later, but it's all feminized.
That Bruce Banner sounds Great! But it's fem too.
Though I am gonna be playing with some STS spray too :)
Oh i see what your tryna get at, ive never came across a regular auto lol that would be pretty neat I was harvesting my zkittles auto a while back and a nice tiger striped seed fell out of it while trimming and I'm assuming the only possibility is one of my feminised ladies hermied on me and threw sacks in week two in flower in the other tent or possibly before hand when it was In the same tent as this one, so grew it for the he'll of it and now I have a two month old monster that wont stop growing i figured since the mother was an auto the seed wouldve been an auto too? Gonna be intresting when she starts flowering

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Oh i see what your tryna get at, ive never came across a regular auto lol that would be pretty neat I was harvesting my zkittles auto a while back and a nice tiger striped seed fell out of it while trimming and I'm assuming the only possibility is one of my feminised ladies hermied on me and threw sacks in week two in flower in the other tent or possibly before hand when it was In the same tent as this one, so grew it for the he'll of it and now I have a two month old monster that wont stop growing i figured since the mother was an auto the seed wouldve been an auto too? Gonna be intresting when she starts flowering
I finally found some at True North seedbank:

kaka

kaka

Supporter
Hyb's Silverback is available on his website https://www.hybri-tech.com/shop and also available thru humboldtcsi.com
Hyb Silverback is bred 4 times away from the ruderalis. I harvested some a few weeks ago.
Smells like passion fruit, some gas, and a lot of fat chick body odor.
Seriously my fingers smell of fat chick bo when I break it up.
Hyb is the go to guy imo. Serious old timer with legit ethics.

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Hyb's Silverback is available on his website https://www.hybri-tech.com/shop and also available thru humboldtcsi.com
Hyb Silverback is bred 4 times away from the ruderalis. I harvested some a few weeks ago.
Smells like passion fruit, some gas, and a lot of fat chick body odor.
Seriously my fingers smell of fat chick bo when I break it up.
Hyb is the go to guy imo. Serious old timer with legit ethics.
Dang it, Dude! Thanks a lot!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I should have checked first if it is OK to post a link, apologies if it's not and Mods are free to delete it of course

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

No luck with true north, either. I tried 2 credit cards, and neither would work.
Oh well, I bought from a seller on Ebay with 256 feedbacks, and return customers, who says they crossed a GSC auto with a Cheese auto, and a Cheese to Cheese, and they're regular seeds. From east Tennessee.
I shall see.
I've been ripped off before by taking chances, but I've also had great successes.
I bought seeds from a guy on youtube that turned out pretty fair. Some good Diesel crosses from Juan at "Astral Flower Genetics".
I made a video of part of that harvest:
It was a bad grow, though. My AC died, and I didn't replace it. Soil in 5 gallon, cheap Plastic bag pots too.
It's still drying. At least they were reasonably cheap seeds.
What pisses me off is when Somebody charges $10 + per seed, and lie about them.
I recently bought $200 (20 seeds) from Grower's choice. 10 Gelato, and 10 Super Silver Haze.
SHiat! Every one is big fat Indica leaves. I like a good Indica, but haze isn't Indica. The shortest, most Indica plant I got from them was suposed to be a Haze. All 20 plants, look almost alike. The 2 that look like Haze, are Gelato, LOL.
But the Jokes on them, cause my Bank never cleared the payment.
It's my last Photoperiod grow, maybe for a long time, so I'm thinking about just killing them all now, and starting over with some new Autoflowers.
I got FastBuds Gorilla cookies, Lemon and Strawberry pies, StarDawg,
Some Royal Queen Seed's Royal Gorilla, and Green Gelato. 207 Genetics Amnesia, and others. All Autos (fem)
Some STS spray, And some mystery seeds from Ebay.
I'm ready for winter :)

Top Bottom