Anybody Know Why My Plant Looks Like This

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Im not a newb. Been growing in soil about 3 years now. This is just new to me. Im just now setting all my grow back up so right now she is just sitting on a shelf in my basement.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

2 ml grow 2ml micro 1 ml bloom. Ph us about 6. Just ordered a blue lab ph pen.
just my opinion, but before I make my hookers do the dance, I make sure they got there shots, ie,,,,
You should get your girls healthy before you start training them... There is lots of time bro.. Beleive me, Me and wish know what that plants gonna do, before it knows whats its gonna do... We understand also that you want as much as possible out of it.. We understand the whole equation...
Any LST = LOW STRESS TRAINING.... STRESS being the keyword.. They are stressed right now homie, we should not call our a lady a bitch if we expect to stay in the house tonight.. you dig.. Let me and wish get you back healthy. It will only take a week.. @ weeks you be pretty proud...
Thats another thing,,, you get paid weekly?
If you do, then you know it doesnt do much good looking in your wallet tues thr fri.,,, and neither will judging your plants growth.. They pay in installments! Might see just average growth for a few days, and then bam, next thing you know.. see growing a plant to bear fruit or bud, is like a ponzie scheme... The more leaves you grow, the more it multiplies in a giving amount of time...
You will be fine.. btw, got anymore seeds? Im saying you should start a couple more and follow guidance from the start.. Keep the other one for testing and instruction..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im not a newb. Been growing in soil about 3 years now. This is just new to me. Im just now setting all my grow back up so right now she is just sitting on a shelf in my basement.
Oh i didnt mean nothing by it.. Look the price of my help, is you got to make an old man laugh :)
I spent to many years not enjoying life cause i was too hung up trying to out do the jones... Now im happy with just simple things like a good laugh, honesty, and meatloaf :)

snoplow20

snoplow20

just my opinion, but before I make my hookers do the dance, I make sure they got there shots, ie,,,,
You should get your girls healthy before you start training them... There is lots of time bro.. Beleive me, Me and wish know what that plants gonna do, before it knows whats its gonna do... We understand also that you want as much as possible out of it.. We understand the whole equation...
Any LST = LOW STRESS TRAINING.... STRESS being the keyword.. They are stressed right now homie, we should not call our a lady a bitch if we expect to stay in the house tonight.. you dig.. Let me and wish get you back healthy. It will only take a week.. @ weeks you be pretty proud...
Thats another thing,,, you get paid weekly?
If you do, then you know it doesnt do much good looking in your wallet tues thr fri.,,, and neither will judging your plants growth.. They pay in installments! Might see just average growth for a few days, and then bam, next thing you know.. see growing a plant to bear fruit or bud, is like a ponzie scheme... The more leaves you grow, the more it multiplies in a giving amount of time...
You will be fine.. btw, got anymore seeds? Im saying you should start a couple more and follow guidance from the start.. Keep the other one for testing and instruction..

20170627 134818 HDR
20170627 135055
snoplow20

snoplow20

Oh i didnt mean nothing by it.. Look the price of my help, is you got to make an old man laugh :)
I spent to many years not enjoying life cause i was too hung up trying to out do the jones... Now im happy with just simple things like a good laugh, honesty, and meatloaf :)
I love my moms meatloaf, but damn does it give me heartburn. Or was you talking about meatloaf the musician.:)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im supose to be recieving some god bud clones here in the near future. Along with some true blue berry and super cindy. But im super stoked about the god bud.
Awesome.. do keep them clones separated till you do a inspection and quarantine..
Its the number one way you invite PM, and critters into your grow room.. 2 weeks should be enough..
I know the last thing you want is a outbreak of Pm, spidermites, fruit flies, etc...
LOL this one dude i read tried 3 grows and spent several hundred $$$ and never could get rid of it..
He moved!

Latest posts

Top Bottom