!!!Anybody no a company who can do me my own custom nutrient profile!!!

• Thread starter Cark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cark

Cark

Hi guys am here looking to make my own nutrents or a company or person who can!!

Iv got npk ratios & ppm for each growing stage ..

Like..
Clone 1-2-1
Grow 3-1-4
Pre flower 2-2-3
Bloom 2-1-4
Late bloom 2-1-5

Been looking at jacks 321 can I hit theses npk with jacks or will I have to find npk products as in jacks , megacrop , chem gro , citrus ect ..matching my npk orb can I do all this with jacks or will I have to make own from scratch with pure salt ? If so can anybody help or point me were I need to be going 🖒
Cheers

Got dyslexia took me forever to write that 😊 hope be worth it 😃

Peace

Anthem

Anthem

Hi guys am here looking to make my own nutrents or a company or person who can!!

Iv got npk ratios & ppm for each growing stage ..

Like..
Clone 1-2-1
Grow 3-1-4
Pre flower 2-2-3
Bloom 2-1-4
Late bloom 2-1-5

Been looking at jacks 321 can I hit theses npk with jacks or will I have to find npk products as in jacks , megacrop , chem gro , citrus ect ..matching my npk orb can I do all this with jacks or will I have to make own from scratch with pure salt ? If so can anybody help or point me were I need to be going 🖒
Cheers

Got dyslexia took me forever to write that 😊 hope be worth it 😃

Peace
Yes what kind of quantity are you looking for?

Anthem

Anthem

I know a place that will custom blend. I asked what kind of quantity because they required 1000 pounds per custom blend. So your looking at a 5000 pound minimum order.

Cark

Cark

I know a place that will custom blend. I asked what kind of quantity because they required 1000 pounds per custom blend. So your looking at a 5000 pound minimum order.
O no am only in a 200 litter tank 🖒😃

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

O no am only in a 200 litter tank 🖒😃
Jacks 321 rocks from veg thru flower, no PK boosters needed, no calmag needed... there is no way higher (P) than (N) is needed in flower, if anything it does more harm than good. the highest (P) I would ever use is the same amount of (N) as (P) in the ratio, never more tho & most strains don't even need that much (P) at all. why raise the PPM of your nutes for something like (P) that is just not necessary? The 321 in the 3-1-4 ratio when mixed at the 321 ratio works great for all but some indica leaning plants that just want less nitrogen, so I drop the Cal nitrate down by .2 or as much as .5 gram per gallon on those & it works out great

Cark

Cark

Jacks 321 rocks from veg thru flower, no PK boosters needed, no calmag needed... there is no way higher (P) than (N) is needed in flower, if anything it does more harm than good. the highest (P) I would ever use is the same amount of (N) as (P) in the ratio, never more tho & most strains don't even need that much (P) at all. why raise the PPM of your nutes for something like (P) that is just not necessary? The 321 in the 3-1-4 ratio when mixed at the 321 ratio works great for all but some indica leaning plants that just want less nitrogen, so I drop the Cal nitrate down by .2 or as much as .5 gram per gallon on those & it works out great
Thanyou pal thats very useful information about n & Cal nit flower 🖒as yiu can see only like p in clone every other time its 1 p and off course wk 3 flower & late bloom as a little boost or mite just get mkp plus rechage .what you think that's all was going to use and if I won't more mg & s if flower can just add more empsom salts yes ?

Cheers man

Cark

Cark

Thanyou pal thats very useful information about n & Cal nit flower 🖒as yiu can see only like p in clone every other time its 1 p and off course wk 3 flower & late bloom as a little boost or mite just get mkp plus rechage .what you think that's all was going to use and if I won't more mg & s if flower can just add more empsom salts yes ?

Cheers man
Only use p more in clone & pre flower not so much n so can focus on roots & thick storks with mimln strach 🖒 would you say that sound about okie ?

4plant

4plant

Call your local npk raw nutrient rep. They will put together a custom feed program for you. They are dry nutes so you can pre mix a veg and bloom formula and scoop in what you need.

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Only use p more in clone & pre flower not so much n so can focus on roots & thick storks with mimln strach 🖒 would you say that sound about okie ?
(P) is what makes plants stretch man, not nitrogen... you have it all wrong just like I did for like 19 years till about a year ago... You NEVER need a lot of (P) with marijuana NEVER.. P in "preflower" = lots of stretch, but low P & higher N in pre flower = way less stretch.. you are just guessing at this where I I have seen the results.. if you use MPK you just hurt the plants not help them, trust me I did what you want to do & it just hurt the plants not help them, (K) burn & what not.. plants can only handle about 210ppm of K, so you can't use MPK with jacks because jacks already has about 205 ppm of K in it if you use the 321 at a rate of 3.6. 2.4, 1.2 rather than just 321

Cark

Cark

Call your local npk raw nutrient rep. They will put together a custom feed program for you. They are dry nutes so you can pre mix a veg and bloom formula and scoop in what you need.
Thankyou man good idea ... 🖒

Cark

Cark

(P) is what makes plants stretch man, not nitrogen... you have it all wrong just like I did for like 19 years till about a year ago... You NEVER need a lot of (P) with marijuana NEVER.. P in "preflower" = lots of stretch, but low P & higher N in pre flower = way less stretch.. you are just guessing at this where I I have seen the results.. if you use MPK you just hurt the plants not help them, trust me I did what you want to do & it just hurt the plants not help them, (K) burn & what not.. plants can only handle about 210ppm of K, so you can't use MPK with jacks because jacks already has about 205 ppm of K in it if you use the 321 at a rate of 3.6. 2.4, 1.2 rather than just 321
Yeah your dead rite man am just gusseing loads off miss info out there read to much. Not anuff growing. With out dated topics on here & loads off other forums too been reading things back as far as 2009 😣 the low n more p was soft secrets from like 1999 still got the paper somewhere .
After reading what you just said .. about P & N had it mixed up for years .

So would you say 3-1-4 start to finish

Thanks for that too repect for the info 🖒

Anyways this been my feed for years been great tbh whatvyou think ? Just wonted a better base that's all don't won to change really am scared ha ...

Am in soft water ...
Ionic base 3-1-4 grow bloom
Nitrozyme
Solar power.. sillic acid..
Fulvic acid
Recharge
Mammoth P ??? Whatvyou think now u said about P
Cal mag veg ..get water up too 200ppm then ln switch to Epsom salts week 3 off bloom for mg & s.. am I rite thinking can not use calmag & Epsom salts togaver in same tank 🖒
In rockwool top feed 200 liter tank ..ph 5.8 . 6.2

Folier feed ..ph 6.2
Nitrozyme, fulvic , wetbetty. Aka rocket fuel ..

Thanks man

Last edited:
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Yeah your dead rite man am just gusseing loads off miss info out there read to much. Not anuff growing. With out dated topics on here & loads off other forums too been reading things back as far as 2009 😣 the low n more p was soft secrets from like 1999 still got the paper somewhere .
After reading what you just said .. about P & N had it mixed up for years .

So would you say 3-1-4 start to finish

Thanks for that too repect for the info 🖒

Anyways this been my feed for years been great tbh whatvyou think ? Just wonted a better base that's all don't won to change really am scared ha ...

Am in soft water ...
Ionic base 3-1-4 grow bloom
Nitrozyme
Solar power.. sillic acid..
Fulvic acid
Recharge
Mammoth P ??? Whatvyou think now u said about P
Cal mag veg ..get water up too 200ppm then ln switch to Epsom salts week 3 off bloom for mg & s.. am I rite thinking can not use calmag & Epsom salts togaver in same tank 🖒
In rockwool top feed 200 liter tank ..ph 5.8 . 6.2

Folier feed ..ph 6.2
Nitrozyme, fulvic , wetbetty. Aka rocket fuel ..

Thanks man
I have never heard of anyone that impressed with mammoth p but that said I don't discourage against trying it out but I have not tried it so I can't speak for how it works myself, its a microbe not a nutrient & I use microbes just not mammoth p. I like all your other additives tho. calcium nitrate & epsom salt is used together with jacks, you just have to mix it correctly. I don't know what wet betty is. & I never ever foliar feed, I'm not down with spraying anything on plants for any reason

Cark

Cark

I have never heard of anyone that impressed with mammoth p but that said I don't discourage against trying it out but I have not tried it so I can't speak for how it works myself, its a microbe not a nutrient & I use microbes just not mammoth p. I like all your other additives tho. calcium nitrate & epsom salt is used together with jacks, you just have to mix it correctly. I don't know what wet betty is. & I never ever foliar feed, I'm not down with spraying anything on plants for any reason
Sound mate for the info think be going with the jacks I think .. Wet betty just a wetting agent.. each to our own like but if you never tryed folier please do aha ..5 parts fulvic 2 parts seaweed thesees a university in the usa did a study it's on Google try it watch the plants 🖒or Google rocket fuel ..

Top Bottom