anybody outside yet?

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blaze

Blaze

Have been with some for almost a month now. Last few will be going in the ground this week.

P

Plinkerton

The weather here has been a bit wonky, but yeah, people have been since last week.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My boys didn't like it though. Got some reveggin goin on. Boo

S

Snow Crash

The weather this year has been TERRIBLE.
Can you believe it is the middle of mf-ing June and people are asking this question.

Up here in Oregon the only people who have anything outside are in the East because they're the only one's getting remotely any sun.

Fuck Global Warming. I remember when April was spring, and June was the beginning of summer and it actually rained in the fall.

G

ganja_guy52

mine have been outside a littler over a mnth now as well, and i believe they are re-vegging also?? How do you know??

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

mine have been outside for a while now but we have had nothing but sunny mid 90's days for the past month today was the first storm we had and we only got a little drizzle for about 15 mins. it deff feels like summer here in the south.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im in the north east, and I have a handful of plants that have been out over a month. a FEW DOZEN OTHER PLANTS STARTED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO.. I agree the weather is really messed up. Its been 45 degrees at night the last few days. Before this it was 100 degree days, and cold nights.

M

Meeba

Been outside here for a week and a half now... and it even rained yesterday everything is looking good still :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
mine have been outside a littler over a mnth now as well, and i believe they are re-vegging also?? How do you know??
By the types of leaves they grow. Single and triple-lobed leaves are a sure sign. Singles are the beginning of it, then as they become less 'confused' they start throwing triples, then move onto normal 5-7-9s.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They are outside but not yet planted. Didn`t want the storms to make them go into flower early.Last of the clones went up the hill yesterday so time to get them in the ground now that the weather has calmed down. Been working on my road in to my property as much as possible. Waiting on the equipment operator to finish up some other jobs now to finnish the road so I can pull my RV in and make camp.

DSCN0013
DSCN0001
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Revegging shots, not mine. Just an example.
151885d1186627251-re-veg-05280704.jpg

151886d1186627251-re-veg-05280702.jpg

reveg_growth.jpg

http://i754.invalid.com/albums/xx184/california949/620update021.jpg

Cheers,
Crom

greenjoe

greenjoe

I am also in the north east..We had a really nice may(first 2 weeks only)....so i took a chance and put them out as 2" seedlings....i put them in on may 10th...... 3 on that date......So far they are doing ok i guess....and the ones i put in on may 23 are starting to catch up but are still about 5" shorter than the may 10th ones

P.S. the weather here sucks..you get 2-3 days of nice humid and very warm...then 3-4 days of complete overcast,cool and heavy rain.....hope i don;t start to get mold issues

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those are picture perfect examples, crom. In a manner of speaking.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Also you need to look for the spiral shaped leaf. The spiral shaped leaf indicates the switch from flower back to veg. Once it resumes proper vegging you can actually see where it started, and how long it has been (re)vegging for.

Cheers,
Crom

kinger

kinger

Im in cali and it has just has started to get nice now,at least where im at.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What do you think the effects of a reveg are on yield? I mean in those sample shots I found online they look like clones. I have had clones do this and then reveg and be fine. Although reveg usually creates a very branchy plant once vegging resumes. I wonder if this has a negative effect on yield? How come my males are having a harder time revegging then the females of the same seed lot? Maybe males have a harder time reversing back to veg? Thoughts?

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom