Anybody try cloning in flower?

• Thread starter Mazeblue1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I took some clones from my four OG Kush plants And since I had an extra Air pump I decided to use these mason jars wrapped in aluminum foil to get them going under a t5 light 24/7.They were already in flower which I heard is not ideal but I still want to try it since I’m new to this… The only thing I did is put 2 mL of Hydro guard in a gallon of water and as you can see they have sprouted and the roots look good! I’m going to put them in soil, I only have the super soil from coast of Maine and I do believe that that will burn it up.. Any Recommendations on what soil to put it in, or maybe just use a little bit of that soil and mix them with other things? Should I give this any nutrients while it’s in the water? I’m going to let the roots get much longer before I do anything.
Anybody try cloning in flower
Anybody try cloning in flower 2

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I took some clones from my four OG Kush plants And since I had an extra Air pump I decided to use these mason jars wrapped in aluminum foil to get them going under a t5 light 24/7.They were already in flower which I heard is not ideal but I still want to try it since I’m new to this… The only thing I did is put 2 mL of Hydro guard in a gallon of water and as you can see they have sprouted and the roots look good! I’m going to put them in soil, I only have the super soil from coast of Maine and I do believe that that will burn it up.. Any Recommendations on what soil to put it in, or maybe just use a little bit of that soil and mix them with other things? Should I give this any nutrients while it’s in the water? I’m going to let the roots get much longer before I do anything. View attachment 993657View attachment 993658
Pro mix would be a good choice maybe mixed with a little of your super soil. A little perlite added wouldn't hurt.

Top Bottom