Anybody use Banner Max to get rid of powdery mildew

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Banner Maxx is our most popular fungicide and for good reason. It is a low price-per-gallon option for powdery mildew and blackspot control, AND, it only has to be sprayed every 14 days for excellent fungus prevention. Most other fungicides have to be sprayed weekly. A fantastic product. We recommend you either alternate this product with Compass every two weeks, OR you add Pentathlon or Mancozeb to the Banner Maxx every other time you spray. See our "Recommended Spray Programs" under "Downloads" on our Home Page for more information. Usage is 1/3 - 2/3 teaspoons per gallon.

And is u have did u also get Pentathlon or Mancozeb or did u use it by its self.
THANK YOU

M

MASSES 420KING

i used serenade and it worked just fine i was thinking of getting a sulfur burner but am afraid of it making a sulfur smell and leaking out of the room

T

Trepid

I heard that banner maxx gets rid of the systemic infection unlike the other resolutions which just treat it temporarily... Is this true?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to take clones but I can't if the plant's systems are infected with PM because the clones will be infected as well right?

Also, at what point should I stop using it with flowering and are there any harmful effects related to it's use?

Thanks,
T

Onespark

Onespark

I want to take clones but I can't if the plant's systems are infected with PM because the clones will be infected as well right?

Yes the clones will be infected. If Banner Maxx works I want to know too because nothing eliminates PM as far as I can tell. Sulphur keeps it down and you can get through with minimal problems... but the systemic nature of the bitch seems impossible to eradicate. Throw the plants away? I hope not but maybe. Sulpher only changes the PH on the leaves so the PM cannot colonize and spore up. It does NOTHING to solve the actual PM infesting the plants internal systems. Mothers from California with PM, carelessly cloned to be passed on and sold, are the reason for the PM outbreak now IMO. The conspiracy theorist i:stonedsmilie:n me really thinks this PM epidemic is a well planned marketing stunt for someone or a biological attack on our fine herb from some control freak types. That's crazy talk though...

Venom818

Venom818

o yeah it works bro but u have to use it with quantum growth

P

primeform

I know that eagle 20 and banner max use a different active ingredient but im not sure if the mode of action is different. But Im sure you are right that these can be used in rotation which is awsome.

you use it only in veg right? I heard that atleast with eagle 20 its pretty toxic with 30 day residual effects and also can cause some damage during flower. I used some green cure this round on some light PM in my flower room to see how effective it was. Seems like it will do the job if you have any PM come back after the final veg spray.

I was considering just dipping my rooted clones in the banner max before transplanting them. Then spraying with eagle 20 right before flip. Then finally use green cure if any PM comes back by the end of harvest. Im also going to install 1 more dehumidifier in each of my flower rooms to address the root cause.

Tip for new guys:
Keeping your room as dry as possible and devegging your plants can go along ways to preventing PM in the first place Ive found. Especially remove all the stuff on the bottom thats not getting enough light and just killing your yield with larf. I find that lots of new growers dont clean up the bottoms enough.

P

Peacebud

I know that eagle 20 and banner max use a different active ingredient but im not sure if the mode of action is different. But Im sure you are right that these can be used in rotation which is awsome.

you use it only in veg right? I heard that atleast with eagle 20 its pretty toxic with 30 day residual effects and also can cause some damage during flower. I used some green cure this round on some light PM in my flower room to see how effective it was. Seems like it will do the job if you have any PM come back after the final veg spray.

I was considering just dipping my rooted clones in the banner max before transplanting them. Then spraying with eagle 20 right before flip. Then finally use green cure if any PM comes back by the end of harvest. Im also going to install 1 more dehumidifier in each of my flower rooms to address the root cause.

Tip for new guys:
Keeping your room as dry as possible and devegging your plants can go along ways to preventing PM in the first place Ive found. Especially remove all the stuff on the bottom thats not getting enough light and just killing your yield with larf. I find that lots of new growers dont clean up the bottoms enough.
How has or did this work out for you? still practicing this? I used e20 before my flip and no pm for the entire 60 days, buds seems to be okay to smoke. no means to test them, just checking on your own experience?

Latest posts

Top Bottom