Anyone’s opinion of led height

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Can anyone chime in if my light may be too close to the top cola?

Have ran out of height in the tent ,

Did a lux meter app test but not sure if it’s
Too much or not ?

Spider farmer 2000 light

Anyones opinion of led height
Anyones opinion of led height 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
O run my SF 2000 12 to 18 " above canopy in flower period of your worried about to much light n heat turn you light down . Regards od

Homesteader

Homesteader

Personally, I don't think you are going to get too much light out of those mid powers diodes but I have never ran them myself. I don't mean any offense by this but they don't look all that powerful.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Personally, I don't think you are going to get too much light out of those mid powers diodes but I have never ran them myself. I don't mean any offense by this but they don't look all that powerful.
All good mate , Never used anything other then a burple before this . This light seems quite good so far for the money I spent. Pictures are deceiving also. Have a look at some other peoples grows with this light they good quite good

Homesteader

Homesteader

I know they are decent lights and work well. Mid powered diodes are the best bet for most but they aren't as powerful (photon wise) as some assume.

Homesteader

Homesteader

For sure, I am just saying that you can probably lay the light right on top of the plant with no damage and maybe get 3 in there or more yield. The plant will tell you if it is getting too much light. Try it out for an hour and see what the plant does....or not...Your grow looks fine brother.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

For sure, I am just saying that you can probably lay the light right on top of the plant with no damage and maybe get 3 in there or more yield. The plant will tell you if it is getting too much light. Try it out for an hour and see what the plant does....or not...Your grow looks fine brother.
Thanks make appreciate it . When this one finishes I’m going to try scrog . This is only my second grow

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

600w 2 cycle led, sprouts 36inc, seedlings 30inc, small plants 18inc.

Top Bottom