Anyone else grown thc bomb pretty sure it is supposed to be Indica dominant but I’m sure I’ve got a sativaish pheno going off the leaves

• Thread starter Justlovetogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I have two THC Bomb Fem seeds going now. Although there are two phenos they are very similar in all aspects. Little short bushes with super tight internodal spacing. I topped them both and they really bushed out. Cant say what the smoke is like as they are just one week flower now. Super easy to grow so far. Seeds popped in 24 hours, been vigorous every since. I took clones and put them in my bubble cloner, both had established roots in 7 days. Mine for sure have a more indica look than yours but I'm hoping for a nice potent, balanced hybrid.
IMG 1048 2
IMG 1058
IMG 1059

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Sativa hybrid gonna have some indica in it as well just more sativa dominated by skinny pointier leaves. Indica will a little more beefy on the foliar size.

the rrock

the rrock

i love Bomb seeds,ive grown THC, Gorilla and cherry bomb, so many different but subtle phenos, found gorilla bomb phenos that tasted smelled like blueberry muffins more than any BB plant ive grown out

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i love Bomb seeds,ive grown THC, Gorilla and cherry bomb, so many different but subtle phenos, found gorilla bomb phenos that tasted smelled like blueberry muffins more than any BB plant ive grown out
Ya ditto on the Cherry bomb I really liked the tight pine sized cone buds. I grew them for a year or more then lost the line because of Spidermites. I had to clear everything out and start again. I now have the Gorilla, still in veg, so far so good. I don't think you can go wrong with Bomb seeds imho. These are Cherry Bomb

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Ya ditto on the Cherry bomb I really liked the tight pine sized cone buds. I grew them for a year or more then lost the line because of Spidermites. I had to clear everything out and start again. I now have the Gorilla, still in veg, so far so good. I don't think you can go wrong with Bomb seeds imho. These are Cherry BombView attachment 1076979View attachment 1076978
Ya ditto on the Cherry bomb I really liked the tight pine sized cone buds. I grew them for a year or more then lost the line because of Spidermites. I had to clear everything out and start again. I now have the Gorilla, still in veg, so far so good. I don't think you can go wrong with Bomb seeds imho. These are Cherry BombView attachment 1076979View attachment 1076978
that cherry bomb does look like the bomb mate might have to give that a crack next is that in coco?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I have two THC Bomb Fem seeds going now. Although there are two phenos they are very similar in all aspects. Little short bushes with super tight internodal spacing. I topped them both and they really bushed out. Cant say what the smoke is like as they are just one week flower now. Super easy to grow so far. Seeds popped in 24 hours, been vigorous every since. I took clones and put them in my bubble cloner, both had established roots in 7 days. Mine for sure have a more indica look than yours but I'm hoping for a nice potent, balanced hybrid.
View attachment 1076764View attachment 1076765View attachment 1076766
They some healthy lookin beasts you have their reefer man def look more Indica than mine almost like different strains be interesting to c when it starts chunking up

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey dub city cheers for reply u look like u grow some fire do u water everyday in coco multiple times per day or what pretty new to the indoor growing grown plenty outside so much to get my head around inside temps humidity Nutes it’s enough to make my head spin a little and not in a good way

growsince79

growsince79

They look great, but not sativa dom. I'll bet its good though.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
that cherry bomb does look like the bomb mate might have to give that a crack next is that in coco?
No its just a cheap peat mix called Greenworld VPW30 and I use G.H. 3 part + Kool Bloom nutes. That plant was around 5 months old in those pics

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I thought because of the skinnier leaves that made it Sativa dom must be wrong who knows thanx for your input though always learning.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Pipe carver whatever it is it’s working mate looks absolutely fire.

Top Bottom