Anyone else using house and gardens nutes?

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up everyone... On my current grow I decided to go with the house and garden line of nutes (A&B soil, Root excellerator, Bud xl, top booster, multizyme, shooting powder, etc..)
so far I'm getting great results, just wanted to know if anybody else is using it and what their results have been.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i used H&G on my last raskal grow, but im going back to canna i get better results imo

Z

ziggy1

I used H & G aqua flakes for a coco ebb and grow setup and followed their regular schedule and had great results.... with my water the ph is perfect every time... the only thing i didnt use was drip clean.

J

joe.5

i only use Root Excel, but have had good results with it.. I prefer advanced also because I've become very familiar with what each component does.. In fact I can mix without measuring ec and ph these days and get it bang on every time :)

T

Time

I'm a fond user of Advanced Nutrients (organic), some may say they are over priced but I get great results and you can't argue that... :)

In addition to the fact that organic base nute offering (Iguana Juice) from AN is more expensive then more complete base nutrients offered by other manufacturers, 'Darkone' (former AN employee and AN forum moderator) pointed out that Iguana Juice was lacking many components and that it did not make a good stand alone base nutrient.

Darkone also pointed out the fact that AN does this on purpose to make their additives seem necessary.

Anyhow, your garden looks nice because of you not because of Advanced.

The H&G line works very well together and I'm sure the OP will enjoy excellent results if he does not overfert.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

HG nutes are great, they are meant to be used with water that has a ppm near 0 ie:RO water. but have seen good results otherwise aswell. roots excellerator is arguably the best (root juice) on the market. the only product ive heard negative reviews about is the shooting powder, blows up the calyx's too much which i personally dont like but others do. other than that great products

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

ive heard of the calyx's of the buds swelling above average..not sure how much more i can break it down. again some people like this trait and some dont

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, I actually use the shooting powder with Bloom Final(yellow bottles) which does the opposite of the shooting powder... basically the shooting powder causes the flowers to spread out and the Bloom final causes them to tighten its sort of an oxymoron but its supposed to work great. This is my first run with it, I'm at week 7 and the ladies look real sexy... I am also gonna try flushing with mollases would anyone recomend that?
pics of my results coming soon...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah bro, never got to posting any pics but I was really happy with the results so I decided to stick with em, just started a new grow and I think I got these nutes locked down I was getting some burn last grow on a few strains but thats because I was trying to advance feed all of them but aside from that yields were high as well as quality... But I would recomend for sure and their root excellerator is by far the best on the market I even use that shit to innoculate my rapid rooters and get roots in just a few days!

K

kushpheen

I think shooting powder is their trickiest ingredient to master, it takes some practice. I would recommend using it a on a few plants and test the results for that particular strain. The algen, roots excelurator and drip clean I can't praise enough and can be added to any nutrient line.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I use advanced ,but like kush said the algen and the excelerator are great.the formula for the algenhas been changed its (A LOT STRONGER ) so read the label closely!!!!!

.............shamus

Top Bottom