Anyone elses dog obsessed with weed?

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have a rescue pit out of a pretty shitty place in Miami. Hes the best dog ever but he has pretty bad anxiety..Anyways, I noticed he was always really interested in smoking, and has even eaten a few errant clips here and there. Now anytime I smoke he does whatever he can to get the smoke in his face. I swear he knows. I know eating weed isnt good for dogs, but anyone else smoke with their pups???

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I have a rescue pit out of a pretty shitty place in Miami. Hes the best dog ever but he has pretty bad anxiety..Anyways, I noticed he was always really interested in smoking, and has even eaten a few errant clips here and there. Now anytime I smoke he does whatever he can to get the smoke in his face. I swear he knows. I know eating weed isnt good for dogs, but anyone else smoke with their pups???

Mine loves tearing apart the stems after I chop. A 2 foot piece of stem for her is entertainment for a half hour. šŸ˜„

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

Lol dont mind the shake on my lap.. I was trying to catch him in the act. Good boi 12/10

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I can't keep him out, he's 22lbs and persistent.
It's hard to keep him back from seedlings though. One nip and they would be gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom