Anyone ever heard of PURE 322 ???

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Seen this on eBay anyone ever used it ? Got a lot to say about the product on the link no need to purge, no impurities, blah, blah..... Pretty high price tag though at almost 67$ a case. If it is for real think it might be worth the cash though if it can back up it's claims. Here is the link to the eBay page. Some feedback would be great, It has the chemical makeup listed also but it's Greek to me.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Seen this on eBay anyone ever used it ? Got a lot to say about the product on the link no need to purge, no impurities, blah, blah..... Pretty high price tag though at almost 67$ a case. If it is for real think it might be worth the cash though if it can back up it's claims. Here is the link to the eBay page. Some feedback would be great, It has the chemical makeup listed also but it's Greek to me.

as a matter fact,
YES
we werent impressed at all considering its still flammable as PHUCK and the so called organic compunds come from you know where.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Well dam! I will be spending that cash on a vacuum purging unit then for about 86$ LOL thanks for the heads up

Top Bottom