Anyone ever try using pacific seed bank? If so how were the genetics?

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

So has anyone ordered from pacific seed bank, and how did it go? Did u get what u ordered? How's the genetics, germination rate, etc... my first auto from them is flowering now, purple cotton candy auto. From what I've been hearing from some ppl, it may very well be just a random auto flower...idk how i could actually really find out if it's what they say it is... any experiences anyone has had with them, would be appreciated.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So has anyone ordered from pacific seed bank, and how did it go? Did u get what u ordered? How's the genetics, germination rate, etc... my first auto from them is flowering now, purple cotton candy auto. From what I've been hearing from some ppl, it may very well be just a random auto flower...idk how i could actually really find out if it's what they say it is... any experiences anyone has had with them, would be appreciated.
This is the only place I specifically steer people away from.

I ordered from them multiple times. I have never ordered an auto, yet I have grown 2. I don't know how you get auto seeds confused with photos, but they did it to me, twice.

The other stuff - I have no idea if it was what it was supposed to be. It was all just meh. I feel like they just have a big bowl of seeds and when you order 10, they just reach into the bowl and send you 10 and label them what you ordered.

I emailed them and asked them why I got autos, and they said I was growing them wrong. Blaming the customer for your mistake - that's why I speak out against them.

There are some awesome vendors right here on the farm with stellar reputations, and actually contribute here and talk to you and stuff. My advice is buy from people you "know." My last 3 purchases were from @Oldsog, @Dragonsflame , and @Trustfall . There are more, but these guys are all top notch and trustworthy. Lots of people here to trade with too.

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

This is the only place I specifically steer people away from.

I ordered from them multiple times. I have never ordered an auto, yet I have grown 2. I don't know how you get auto seeds confused with photos, but they did it to me, twice.

The other stuff - I have no idea if it was what it was supposed to be. It was all just meh. I feel like they just have a big bowl of seeds and when you order 10, they just reach into the bowl and send you 10 and label them what you ordered.

I emailed them and asked them why I got autos, and they said I was growing them wrong. Blaming the customer for your mistake - that's why I speak out against them.

There are some awesome vendors right here on the farm with stellar reputations, and actually contribute here and talk to you and stuff. My advice is buy from people you "know." My last 3 purchases were from @Oldsog, @Dragonsflame , and @Trustfall . There are more, but these guys are all top notch and trustworthy. Lots of people here to trade with too.
Oh nice I didn't even realize that. I'll Def have Check in on that. Yeah I'm not hearing anything good about them. Every order came with no issues, but only 3 outta 6 seeds even popped.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Oh nice I didn't even realize that. I'll Def have Check in on that. Yeah I'm not hearing anything good about them. Every order came with no issues, but only 3 outta 6 seeds even popped.
Man that’s terrible. I’m just gonna send the next person that asks about pacific to this thread as a warning. Sorry I didn’t get to you sooner.

Why not post a pic of your girls and we can compare to breeder pics? See what you got?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I have some seeds I can share with you. I have several strains from Brothers Grimm that come to mind, others too. Send me a dm if this is of any interest to you!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Thank you guys! I was thinking of ordering from them myself cuz they have a strain I could only find there but now I'm just gonna wait and get something else from someone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom