Anyone Ever Use Growstones?

• Thread starter Highatollah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highatollah

Just getting back into the game after a multi-year leave of absence. I like using Higromite as my medium but I can't find any in my area nor online really and shipping would cost a lot. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Growstones made from recycled glass? Considering it is made from glass it should have some silica in it.

Anyway, I appreciate any responses. It is good to be back.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

They've been on the market and groweras using them in UC's for years. You should be all good as long as you leach and rinse them sufficiently.

G gnome

G gnome

Just getting back into the game after a multi-year leave of absence. I like using Higromite as my medium but I can't find any in my area nor online really and shipping would cost a lot. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Growstones made from recycled glass? Considering it is made from glass it should have some silica in it.

Anyway, I appreciate any responses. It is good to be back.
I use em as a soil aggregate. ....they do add si as well. I been usin em a long time. I do 25% growstones in my soiless mix

Welcome to the farm!!!

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yeah, I think they're all basically the same but grow stones is all I've ever used. Just make sure to rinse them well! Like anything

Latest posts

Top Bottom