anyone ever used seed cellar in Michigan?

• Thread starter brownm30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownm30

brownm30

You guys ever use seed cellar in Jackson? I'm running currently. What u think? I need some good genetics. Some dank. Interesting trades are fun. Moneys wrapped up in Christmas but I harvest here soon. Message me if u got something interesting. Im tired of the standard old strains

brownm30

brownm30

Well right now I'm able to dedicate a 1000 hps to like 4 plants so I want something different. Something Really exoctic or whatever the word is. Just to impress some really hard CRITICS I look up to and who i hang around. Those who think of me as the new grower. Something purple or just covered in tricomb. Something along those lines maybe. I running girl scout cookies and poison og right now. It's fire I'm not saying that but it'd not as impressive as some of these pics I've seen of these new purple strains

brownm30

brownm30

The one critic I care most about is my dad. Who we recently bonded over of all things weed. I hadn't spoke to my dad for 3 years at one point. This plant heals spiritually. Like it enabled God to work w us. Hard to fight when ur both blew out talking about dairy queen

brownm30

brownm30

The one critic I care most about is my dad. Who we recently bonded over of all things weed. I hadn't spoke to my dad for 3 years at one point. This plant heals spiritually. Like it enabled God to work w us. Hard to fight when ur both blew out talking about dairy queen
100% true what I wrote above. I want to do a grow with him before I can't ever do one with him. He's 70. Need I say more. It's on my heart

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I did a garage grow for a senior citizen I was mentoring. She didn't know what genetics to get so I called up a buddy who is the breeder for Green Dragon in Los Angeles. One of the owners was one of the original strain hunters until he died of Cerebral Malaria hunting strains.

The cultivar he gave me was called Old Family Purple. It was a cross of Grand Daddy Purple x Purple Erkle x TK91

Here's what it looked like when she was getting close to harvest...

Old Family Purple

This is what the garage looked like after we flipped lights....

6 plant lights off

I know this doesn't help in locating your cultivar but I imagine you want something showy like this right?

brownm30

brownm30

That's beautiful. Something like that u remember. Like how you just remembered

brownm30

brownm30

Thats exactly my goal right there. I know colors don't mean as much as we would like them to,but they have eye appeal. They just look cool for starters

brownm30

brownm30

It wouldn't matter. Seed is easier to mail. Plus I love that taproot. But it don't matter to much.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Not that it matters but will this be a tent grow or will you be utilizing a larger space like a bedroom or garage?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

There are a few guys on here that sell clones that people have used and have had good results. I just talked to a new one maybe a half hour ago.

With seeds, unless you have a trusted friend that has been archiving seeds it's going to be tough. Maybe you should check out the "Lets see your frostiest flowers" thread to give you an idea of the look and trichome count you're looking for?

brownm30

brownm30

There are a few guys on here that sell clones that people have used and have had good results. I just talked to a new one maybe a half hour ago.

With seeds, unless you have a trusted friend that has been archiving seeds it's going to be tough. Maybe you should check out the "Lets see your frostiest flowers" thread to give you an idea of the look and trichome count you're looking for?
Good idea. Yea seeds is roulette forsure. I want to be like let me send you like a half and you send me whatever you feel it's worth in clones or seeds. Like 2 to 4 is all. But im probably high. That stuff don't happen 🫢🫢 moneys tight rn. single daddy for Christmas. Rough but I'll pull it off. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
brownm30

brownm30

Good idea. Yea seeds is roulette forsure. I want to be like let me send you like a half and you send me whatever you feel it's worth in clones or seeds. Like 2 to 4 is all. But im probably high. That stuff don't happen

Good idea. Yea seeds is roulette forsure. I want to be like let me send you like a half and you send me whatever you feel it's worth in clones or seeds. Like 2 to 4 is all. But im probably high. That stuff don't happen 🫢🫢
Or a ounce. If a person is genuine I'd take the first leap and send first. I harvest in almost 2 weeks. So we can put on backburner for a month if someone messages me

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Trustfall is the guy that's been on here selling clones for a while now. He has a pretty solid reputation as far as quality and service. A new supplier, HighChiefclone, is also supplying and looks legit. Not sure where Trustfall is located but HighChief is in Cali.

brownm30

brownm30

Well I trust you probably know what your talking about. When I get more situated I'll message him. I screenshot his name just now. Appreciate the help

Latest posts

Top Bottom