Anyone experienced with Romulan x Hashplant..Smoking & Growin?

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Just looking for info from anyone with experience growing or smoking this strain want to know more before i start working with it from people with first hand experience...thnx...

Goodluck with the ladies!!! :rollj::rain

fractal

fractal

So am I , but more about the vendor. If I had any confidence in receiving my order and not getting ripped I would have ordered by now.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Really liked the romulan x hashplant two years back... very vigorous!! Got a cross of it with a gooey mom that was awesome to say the least. Called silver hammer... 7 gal coco pots and she pulled 1 1/4 to 1 1/2lb. One of the easiest trimming plants i have had. Sweet strawberry/watermellon taste with a great kick!!

E

Eggman

I`m 100% with that vendor. 6 or 7 orders. Got 1 in the process right now. No I don`t work for them.
Eggman

fractal

fractal

Well that is good news, maybe the rom hash will be my next seed order.

Otherwise you guys should get a load of the romulan x blockhead seedlings I made and germed as testers. Holy shit man, smelled like nothing I ever encountered and I have a thousand beans if I have one.

C

CanadianClassic

Ya sounds good i have heard that company is a reputable dealer,Your creation sounds good,If u got 1000 beans you should send me a few i always love trying new strains.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

S

Surfr

Well that is good news, maybe the rom hash will be my next seed order.

Otherwise you guys should get a load of the romulan x blockhead seedlings I made and germed as testers. Holy shit man, smelled like nothing I ever encountered and I have a thousand beans if I have one.

That sounds dank! Spread the love brotha!

:character0180:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I ran her a little while ago, nice strain, good yields and like the boys said very vigorous, but I must say, If i was going with next gens stuff, id go for their pure romulan, which is beautiful smoke, or the g spot.

C

CanadianClassic

Ya the G-spot looks real nice i have been interested in it for a year now.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

fractal

fractal

Don't worry, as soon as I have a spot I plan on growing out 200 seeds and making a load more, then they will be available free with orders from thcbay I am sure.

Romulan just kicks ass, even now with all the elites to come along in the last 10 years. A true classic that is just as good now as ever.

Top Bottom