Anyone from bama?

• Thread starter Mr.sativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Not from bama but worked there for quite sometime. I am on east coast and do outdoors almost every year.

Fun fun stuff being outdoors under the sun watching 7,8,9 footers sway in the breeze for sure lol. Grow mostly in the corn around here but do have some secluded mountain locations to use at least till hunting season. Couple good older outdoors threads on this site very entertaining and invormative I go back a read threw them often.
KMK

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Looking for avid pharmers who grow gorilla style in the dirty south,in or outdoor where's my peeps?the Bible Belt is hopefully starting to loosen its grip just a bit on medical marijuana
SC semi getting w it finally.

A

Addled

I'm in Bama. Just beginning my research into growing. I would rather buy the CDB oil I need but grow it is. How is your growing going? Are you growing in city or country? I have property in both. I'm thinking my country property might be the safest as it would be more difficult to trace to me. The prospect of paying the price for growing for medical is nerve wracking.

dilligaf

dilligaf

used to live in Tuscaloosa...moved next door...it's all the bible belt...im at 32 deg lat ...when I was outdoors I was growing black Forrest and super skunk...the skunk didn't do that good ...indoors now for good...September and October here is way too humid and wet...and the occasional tropical storm don't help any

D

giggy

giggy

i'm in bama and have been known to pop a few beans over the years. i really believe it is the start of the growing season now. good luck to yall.

J

jeff1962

I got pulled over in Ashville, AL.on my way to pensacola.I got pinched with two joints and they were trying to charge me with a felony.never been back to alabama after that clusterfuck

str8smokn

str8smokn

Welcome-I'm a southern boy,Mississippi though. I'm about to try some Paradise seeds Autos- 1 Whiteberry , 1 Wappa , 1 Vertigo outside . Mabey I can get close to cut down around 4 th July. last year I tried a photo seed and got mold and had to pull early..

Smakdaddy

Smakdaddy

Looking for avid pharmers who grow gorilla style in the dirty south,in or outdoor where's my peeps?the Bible Belt is hopefully starting to loosen its grip just a bit on medical marijuana

Some say that I live in LA (lower Alabama) but my car tag says the Sunshine State. I am starting a small personal Med. grow very soon. PM me if you have questions or just want to chat.

S

stillhand

Some say that I live in LA (lower Alabama) but my car tag says the Sunshine State. I am starting a small personal Med. grow very soon. PM me if you have questions or just want to chat.
hey wassup

bamagrow5960

bamagrow5960

YEA im from Bama grow Durbin Monster profit same way 47 yrs

bamagrow5960

bamagrow5960

i'm in bama and have been known to pop a few beans over the years. i really believe it is the start of the growing season now. good luck to yall.
Im in Bama too and old and gray

woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

Unfortunately, I haven't been there yet. But I would very much like to go there.

Top Bottom